Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    What is this recent nerf to demo locks people talk about? I'm really wondering because I levelled a lock to play that spec after having fun with it on ptr! I hope it's just numbers cause I couldn't care less about that but I have a bad feeling considering I saw the nerf mentioned a lot :P
    Demo was overtuned by a pretty large margin and was brought in line. The spec is still fun as hell. I don't see this nerf two days before prepatch he's talking about..

I DO see a nerf two days before prepatch for Destro, which, again, was overtuned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by kollbjorn View Post
    The thing is tho, Shamans (atleast from my point of view) usually are a bit "shafted" (atleast ele) so I can understand them complaining about how it is.
    I mean I don't really think a hybrid should do as much damage as a pure one role, but that's a topic for another discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    We get it you don't like Warlocks. Every class complains about buffs and nerfs. I really haven't seen many Warlocks complaining about the upcoming changes. The only thing I've really heard people complain about is Shadow Bolt becoming the filler for Affliction.
    I have nothing against warlocks, just the people that play it and moan about how they are loosing their raids spots due to nerfs. Tons of warlocks arent moaning or complaining I agree - but from my POV "warlocks generally" are the ones to complain the most and loudest when they get nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Demo was overtuned by a pretty large margin and was brought in line. The spec is still fun as hell. I don't see this nerf two days before prepatch he's talking about..

I DO see a nerf two days before prepatch for Destro, which, again, was overtuned.
    Demo was already tuned down pretty strong a while back. After the tuning it was inline with most other dps specs.. Whats listed on wowhead is a bit over done for this pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post

Oh that's amazing then, I saw some stuff about the nerf on youtube too about 2 days ago but I didn't check them. Fun rotation is enough for me <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality be dammed warlocks are shit because they are constantly getting their mechanics messed with on a fundamental level, having flavor and features gutted and have been going downhill since the mechanical peak that was MoP
    Wrath baby and proud of it

7+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks are never satisfied and they often have the loudest voice on the forums so they get the attention. Although anyone complaining that they got nerfed on the beta needs to shut the fuck up and stop basing your fun levels on how overpowered something is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well mages are up there too really.

What's Shaman? Is that some kind of food?
    I rarely seen mages complain. They are normally in a good or decent place and normally have at least 1 great spec to play. Yes normally a spec is unplayable but the outcry is never horrible. The last time I seen mages in a out-roar was in Burning Crusade where they were reduced to sheeping and big warlocks replaced them. Warlocks ALWAYS complain about the smallest thing so many times. I think many warlock players always take nerfs or changes too personally. Many warlock players on forums REALLY like the class to a sickening degree. There is quite a few toxic warlock posters here also. In general the class brings out the worst of players due to the dark nature of the class in general.

Warlock themesong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReETK4m1MPM

Its perfectly edgy and over the top. I would love to see an old fashioned AMV video like back in vanilla of a warlock playing with this song. It probably exist if I search hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Oh that's amazing then, I saw some stuff about the nerf on youtube too about 2 days ago but I didn't check them. Fun rotation is enough for me <3
    The most recent change to Demo was actually a 5% damage BUFF across the board, but a nerf to 1 talent, Inner Demons, going from spawning an Imp every 10 seconds to 12 seconds, but I don't think anyone was planning on using that talent, except MAYBE to have Imps ready to go at the start of trash packs for Implosion for mythics, but the other two talents seem way more useful.

The nerf to increased their damage penalty from 8% to 20% so like a 12% nerf across the board, which was needed. In fact, I was averaging 20% more damage than both Demo and Affliction in Single Target scenarios, plus stronger AoE and Cleave, so Destro was the strongest spec in all scenarios. This will probably still have them being very strong in ST and 2 target Cleave, but may give the other two specs some room to breathe.
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Every class that is pure DPS goes into full whine mode when their full DPS class isn't auto #1. Hybrid DPS classes cry when their spec isn't the best of their choices. It is just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Quality be dammed warlocks are shit because they are constantly getting their mechanics messed with on a fundamental level, having flavor and features gutted and have been going downhill since the mechanical peak that was MoP
    If I ever hear anyone say that Soul Swap was a good mechanic in person, I'll smack them upside the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread had no intention of an honest discussion but was only intended to rile people up, I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.