New Expansion download

When does it begin? Or we already got some of it?

You have all of it with the pre-patch, just not accessible

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You have all of it with the pre-patch, just not accessible
    SO no new download or just small one. Gotcha and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    SO no new download or just small one. Gotcha and thanks.
    Yeah, minor changes/fixes.

Deleted
    It kinda is like a switch Blizzard will turn on at 14th of August 00:00 (Paris European Time). Thats why I suggest being ingame already before 00:00, because you'll just get the new quest to start the adventure in BFA. Like 1.5 weeks ago, a background download started in your bnet launcher, around 40-ish GB(If i remember correctly). Make sure that is done. You can change your background maximum download speed in settings, standard setting is 100 kb/s.

I have done this few times. I have just forgotten. I mean I did download 16 GB worth of "pre-patch" so I suppose that was mostly new expansion.

Unless there is more

I have done this few times. I have just forgotten. I mean I did download 16 GB worth of "pre-patch" so I suppose that was mostly new expansion.

Unless there is more
    That was the expansion essentially. They'll roll out some hotfixes between now and launch no doubt, but in terms of the expansion itself it's downloaded.

Deleted

Unless there is more
    Yeah that was like 99% of the expansion. They will just add some extra small updates to fix bugs in the coming 3 weeks until BFA. Just check a couple days before release date if you have downloaded everything ! As far as I know, the scenario of undercity for example is already downloaded, but the switch needs to be turned on. And Blizz will do that at the 6th of August if i remember correctly