Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Alliance Discussions underway for Putin to visit Washington

Looks like our president is setting up discussion to have Putin visit the United States.

In spite of the liberal warmongering rhetoric, I'm glad our president is smart enough to understand that peace is always better than war.

Go Trump!

Looks like the alt-right overdosed on their koolaid intake here.

Peace is better than war, so it's ok to start shit in North Korea and bomb civilians in the middle east.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Making enemies of our allies, and lapdogging for our enemies. I like how Trumpkins were chomping at the bit for trade wars and even outright war to various NATO and UN states for nothing at all, but are slurping down Putin's dick because Dump tells them to.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I really don't get where people are getting the idea that Trump is working with Russia. I just don't see it.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's our enemy just because the lying press and the rest of the left tell us he is?

Critical thinking is important so if I have to choose 10 times, i'll go with our president 10 times.

He's going to make peace with Russia in spite of the "BOOGEY MAN" hard sell we're hearing from people with no credibility at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I really don't get where people are getting the idea that Trump is working with Russia. I just don't see it.
    That's because you are not part of the cult, 65% of republicans looked at that performance and cheered. I mean if Obama had done something like this the right would be on fire borderline calling for a revolution.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's because you are not part of the cult, 65% of republicans looked at that performance and cheered. I mean if Obama had done something like this the right would be on fire borderline calling for a revolution.
    Obama....the President who laundered MILLIONS of dollars to Iran. That guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    He's going to make peace with Russia in spite of the "BOOGEY MAN" hard sell we're hearing from people with no credibility at all.
    You mean like all our past and present intelligence agencies including people Trump appointed into top positions? you are trying too hard here maybe ease use in to make the bait more tasty.

Gonna need a source on that.

yea just too obvious you need to work on that.

Looks like our president is setting up discussion to have Putin visit the United States.

In spite of the liberal warmongering rhetoric, I'm glad our president is smart enough to understand that peace is always better than war.

Go Trump!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...-to-be-special

The director of US national intelligence laughing his fucking head off at the news. Mostly a "wtf" laugh.

Also, this rhetoric about war mongerers is a joke. The USA and Russia have had poor relations for 70 years without war (so, ya'know peace). There are relationship statuses in between "Putins bitch" and "all out war".

Deleted
    It's like a sequel to Titanic.

7+ Year Old Account
    We know how Obama approached it. Putin had no respect for him because Obama was such a pushover.

I'm glad we have a strong president now who is making peace through strength.

It's in the best interest of our country for peace with Russia.

Now if Putin steps out of line, I'm sure Trump will backhand him but I don't think Putin will step out of line. He's knows Trump isn't spineless like the last president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...-to-be-special

The director of US national intelligence laughing his fucking head off at the news. Mostly a "wtf" laugh.

Also, this rhetoric about war mongerers is a joke. The USA and Russia have had poor relations for 70 years without war (so, ya'know peace). There are relationship statuses in between "Putins bitch" and "all out war".
    Reagan and Gorbachev ended up having as good a relationship as they could've had in spite of the political climate. What happened?

He ended the cold war.

I'm not saying Trump is Reagan but he is the strongest president we've had since Reagan and his "Peace through Strength" diplomacy has worked so far in spite of the naysayers.

I'll put my trust in Trump over any of the msm fake news on the left.

We know how Obama approached it. Putin had no respect for him because Obama was such a pushover.

I'm glad we have a strong president now who is making peace through strength.

It's in the best interest of our country for peace with Russia.

Now if Putin steps out of line, I'm sure Trump will backhand him but I don't think Putin will step out of line. He's knows Trump isn't spineless like the last president.

- - - Updated - - -

Reagan and Gorbachev ended up having as good a relationship as they could've had in spite of the political climate. What happened?

He ended the cold war.

I'm not saying Trump is Reagan but he is the strongest president we've had since Reagan and his "Peace through Strength" diplomacy has worked so far in spite of the naysayers.

I'll put my trust in Trump over any of the msm fake news on the left.
    Maybe you should learn to accept viewpoints other than your own. It's isn't fake just because you don't like what it says.

Now go away, I don't respect the opinions of people whose gums are wrapped around the base of Trumps cock.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should learn to accept viewpoints other than your own. It's isn't fake just because you don't like what it says.

Now go away, I don't respect the opinions of people whose gums are wrapped around the base of Trumps cock.
    Sorry but I support our president along with the majority of Americans in this country. You calling me names will not change that. It's actually quite juvenile.

Sorry but I support our president along with the majority of Americans in this country. You calling me names will not change that. It's actually quite juvenile.
    There are no names in the post you quoted, but if you do see names it implies a problem with your eyes and/or your victim complex.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Calling news you dont agree with "Fake is mature?

Get lost. Hypocrite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Calling news you dont agree with "Fake is mature?

Get lost. Hypocrite.
    Credibility is something that is earned. When these same news sources unanimously predicted that Hillary would have a 96% chance of winning the election and the our President roflstomps her into the ground, most logically sane people would see that they just straight up lied.

Now there are people that can’t see that and I don’t blame them. Not everyone can be semi-intelligent.

I’m just glad that we have the adults running the country again.

Trump hasn’t let us down yet and his track record speaks for itself.

Shouldn't this thread have a horde icon at the top?
    Trump is immitating Garrosh, after all...

Trump hasn’t let us down yet and his track record speaks for itself.
    The list of how Trump has failed is big enough to fill books already. Just because you dismiss it as "fake nooz" isn't our fault.

You have Trumps own National intelligence Chief laughing his ass off at the latest dumbfuckery. His own people. Don't try to spin this as positive. At this point I don't know if you lot are brainwashed or traitors. Neither is admirable.