Why am I having a hard time tanking Heroic Dungeons?

I used to be able to pull the whole damn dungeon and not give a crap, now I pull a couple packs and my life starts trying to hit rock bottom. Where the heck did my self sustain go to? Anyone else having trouble tanking?

Two possibilities:

1. Scaling is broken due to squish from BfA pre-patch
    2. Lern to play

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stats squish, re-balancing probably fixed that. Lvl 120 Heroics will probably behave similar to Legion's once people get geared again.

Until then, you will have to pull with more.... patience. I'm sure you are a good tank and will adapt.

the squish, it's this fun event seemingly every 2 xpacs where the game is horrible to play.

Stat squish and loss of our Artifact.
    We no longer have Concordance (which was giving us a buckload of Versatility), no extra health through overhealing, VB doesn't generate a shield once it expires, DRW only lasts 8 sec and doesn't summon an extra copy, and so on.

Sephuz and Leg Shoulders all the way...And use your death strikes wisely.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Tanks across the board have have been greatly nerfed through the loss of artifact, and Blood DK artifact traits were particularly strong. Losing it is a massive loss of survivability and sustain. We're now mere mortals instead of unstoppable solo-star hero class.

It'll be okay.

I tanked Neltharion's Lair on my DH and I didn't notice anything too drastic aside from not being as OP as when I had my artifact bonuses. Then again, I don't try to pull the whole dungeon. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-patch is unbalanced. Also, keep in mind that tank threat was nerfed by 80% in BFA, which brings it back to where it was before it was buffed by 500% in Wrath. I think they also undid a little bit of that nerf later in the beta.