Deleted

Felo'melorn Orbs missing

Anyone experienced? Yesterday clearly seen fire mage with Orbs around and me, initially with balls, suddenly without.

maybe a transmog issue?

NPC dedicated to the Felo'melorn balls (near to the followers map) cant help us since she doesn't show the possibility to talk, activate/deactivate balls.

ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Anyone experienced? Yesterday clearly seen fire mage with Orbs around and me, initially with balls, suddenly without.

maybe a transmog issue?

NPC dedicated to the Felo'melorn balls (near to the followers map) cant help us since she doesn't show the possibility to talk, activate/deactivate balls.

ciao
    I still have the weapon equipped and everything works as intended, sadly i didn't get to use the artefact transmog feature. Might be a bug, that's what i understand from what you are describing since they did say you can activate/ deactivate the orbs from a designated NPC. To be honest, i do think that when you mog into felo'melorn it should have the orbs active and then if you don't like it you should have the option to use the npc to deactivate , not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post

maybe a transmog issue?

ciao
    Guessing is has to do with having taken the artifact ability talent.

Dont they represent the charges? If you don't have the talent you have no charges.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Dont they represent the charges? If you don't have the talent you have no charges.
    You're right they are the Phoenix Flames charge notification orbs as such now the weapon no longer gives Phoenix Flames (gold trait) I would expect they are now gone for good or at least till blizzard adds it to the "transmog" of that weapon somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Guessing is has to do with having taken the artifact ability talent.

Uhm, ill try too choose the talent.

5+ Year Old Account
    I miss my Orbs. I feel incomplete.

I had the orbs until I spec swapped and now they're gone. I'm pissed.

Deleted
    Feelswarlock man...