Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation can someone post this on wow forum, all drama ends here about azerite

[Trample the Weak][Bloodsport][Lord of War][Champion of Azeroth][Impassive Visage][Longstrider] all of those from [Breastplate of the Champion] and others would turn into strength, intellect, stamina, agility talents just pure xxx stamina increase or strength you pick

then [Heart of Azeroth] will have either old legion artifact talent tree or you turn it into current azerite gear talent selection
    and [Heart of Azeroth] will not have more per spec like legion or like bfa azerite gear, only 1 neck talent tree per class not spec
    problem solved!!!!

no one needs to reforge constantly
    no one needs to collect 10 azerite gear in their bags
    blizzard doesn't have literally 1440 azerite gear talents to manage so it's cheaper for them
    necklace continues to level up as normal
    i can't post on wow forums
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2018-09-30 at 01:31 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    [Trample the Weak][Bloodsport][Lord of War][Champion of Azeroth][Impassive Visage][Longstrider] all of those from [Breastplate of the Champion] and others would turn into strength, intellect, stamina, agility talents just pure xxx stamina increase or strength you pick

then [Heart of Azeroth] will have either old legion artifact talent tree or you turn it into current azerite gear talent selection
    and [Heart of Azeroth] will not have more per spec like legion or like bfa azerite gear, only 1 neck talent tree per class not spec
    problem solved!!!!

no one needs to reforge constantly
    no one needs to collect 10 azerite gear in their bags
    blizzard doesn't have literally 1440 azerite gear talents to manage so it's cheaper for them
    necklace continues to level up as normal
    I am Blizzard and from all of us who are Blizzard thanks to you skannerz22 for solving the game.

You say this like the system you're suggesting wouldn't need to be balanced, or that replacing the traits with raw primary stats would be a good thing.
    A Warrior isn't going to think about picking intellect or agility, so is he going to just choose between stamina and strength on every choice? This would just be like gemming: "Get every gem in X stat". Nobody is going to think about what they want to pick for their playstyle.

Also Blizzard doesn't have literally 1440 azerite traits.
    There are 24 neutral traits (tank, dps, healer and generic categories).
    24 spec-specific defensive traits.
    8 neutral defensive traits.
    A single center trait (+5 ilvl).
    216 spec-specific traits.

For a grand total of 273 traits.
    That is 1.167 less traits than you claimed there were.

If you want people to take your suggestions seriously, stop making claims like this (even if you used "literally" ironically. That's actually worse).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    You say this like the system you're suggesting wouldn't need to be balanced, or that replacing the traits with raw primary stats would be a good thing.
    A Warrior isn't going to think about picking intellect or agility, so is he going to just choose between stamina and strength on every choice? This would just be like gemming: "Get every gem in X stat". Nobody is going to think about what they want to pick for their playstyle.

If you want people to take your suggestions seriously, stop making claims like this (even if you used "literally" ironically. That's actually worse).
    *facepalm* what makes you think intellect would even be on warrior gear
    i definitely didn't say it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post

there will be no spec specific traits with what i suggested
    so you're clearly in some other world and not in this post
    and i did clearly say it
    the only one making it worse is you saying nonsense that i didn't say

It's nothing personal but your avatar is pretty distinguishable and I noticed that you're making a lot of threads here and all of the ones I've seen were extremely stupid in some way. Maybe do a bit more research and/or fact-check before posting?

This is a bad idea and you make a lot of really pointless and bad threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    This is a bad idea and you make a lot of really pointless and bad threads.
    how...............

You must have watched Bellulars video because this is somewhat along the lines of what he said. Scrap the azerite gear and put the traits on the necklace and make them spec neutral. That way you don’t have to reforge. They really messed up with the azerite gear.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaka View Post
    You must have watched Bellulars video because this is somewhat along the lines of what he said. Scrap the azerite gear and put the traits on the necklace and make them spec neutral. That way you don’t have to reforge. They really messed up with the azerite gear.
    Not a bad idea at all, but do you think that Blizzard will go to such lengths to fix Azerite? Most likely they will just add some OP traits in 8.1 and 8.2, and call it a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    the artifact neck should have had the traits...

it was the artifact weapons that had traits...why change the formula? bc they were tired of making tier sets?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaka View Post
    no i had this idea before him
    but no one would of listened to me if i posted before him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Not a bad idea at all, but do you think that Blizzard will go to such lengths to fix Azerite? Most likely they will just add some OP traits in 8.1 and 8.2, and call it a day.
    well they have to because they screwed it up with too much stuff for them to manage and it's not exciting on our end

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    the artifact neck should have had the traits...

it was the artifact weapons that had traits...why change the formula? bc they were tired of making tier sets?
    this was how i suggested the system before they made it during legion when i first heard about them wanting to scrap artifact weapons i told them to make a ring or necklace version and keep the talents
    but blizzard loves screwing ideas up that i send them *cough* garrisons *cough*

And nothing of value was lost.

I don't know if that's because you got yourself banned or because you want to meddle in a game you're not playing, but either way:

It's on you, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I don't know if that's because you got yourself banned or because you want to meddle in a game you're not playing, but either way:

It's on you, buddy.
    i am playing the game

While we're spitballing random ideas with no thought to how to implement them or the long term concerns...

What if all traffic lights were always green in all directions? This would clearly speed up traffic and lower commute times.

"all drama ends here"
    hahahaha you are funny guy mate!

I think the way to fix it is to just scrap Azerite gear, go back to sets of gear, and just put a modified talent like system onto the necklace itself. What do I mean by that? I mean taking something like Shadow Priests for example. They currently have 38 outer ring traits, 15 middle ring traits, and 12 inner ring traits that they can potentially get on any piece of gear. The reality is, there is next to no way to balance that, and that is just one class and spec. Additionally, Blizzard has said themselves that they'll be adding more in in the future, which is just going to even further complicate it.

If they modified it to be similar to a talent tree system currently in game, that could mean that at Neck level 5, you can take the choice between 3-5 outer ring traits that share a similar function. At Neck level 10, you can take a choice between 3-5 middle ring traits that are similar, at level 15, the inner ring. At further level intervals, those traits can other improve in power or maybe allow for another pick between 3-5 different but similar to each other traits and so on.

I personally feel that a system like that would be easier on everyone; on Blizzard to balance, and us as the players to be able to obtain gear without having to run sims and look at spreadsheets to make sure we're getting the most out of our gear as well as to have clear goals to work towards. "Oh hey, I'm neck level 19, just a bit more until I can unlock another trait or make one of the current ones stronger." instead of, "Oh great...I got another piece that has subpar traits. Better luck next time I guess..."

Deleted
    i have a better idea. R E M O V E anything and everything related to AP

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man this thread is like a buffet of "talking points for WoW haters." We got Azerite, we got talents, we got rolling the game back to an earlier patch, we got people banned from the official forums.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    no i had this idea before him
    but no one would of listened to me if i posted before him
    lol!!! no one will listen to you regardless if you had the idea first or not.... there is a lot of idea to "fix" the azerite system out there, and this one is not better than any other.

sounds like "your leg is itching, cut the leg, problem solved!"

garrisons was your idea? lol.... transmog was mine....