Which classes/characters would you like to see showcased in a future wow cinematic?

Since I am partial to mages, I'd really like to see mages get more prominent showcasing in one of those videos. As for who, either Jaina Proudmore or Khadgar.

One of the nicest parts of the last cinematic is that while so many previous warcraft cinematics focus on the mundane martial swordfighting with the primary characters, this one showcased the otherworldly powers of the banshee queen, and the divine powers of anduin mass ressing his allies in a feat of power calling holy energies down from the heavens.

It was a brilliant display of power, fantastical high fantasy elements that are beyond the kind of mundane sword and board you typically see. And frankly, the biggest examples of those kinds of showcases, are mages themselves.

The closest we have gotten are brief sequences like that mage atop the tower blasting the infernal, casting sheep, that kind of thing, but not a main character engaging in one powerful feat of strength/power. That would be great to see for even more classes, and I'd choose the mage to be featured.
    I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Anything that makes it seem that Warriors are not 95% of the total population in canon lore lol. BFA cinematic had 1 zappy boi, some archers, and 1 draenei paladin that didn't do anything paladin.
    (I'm sure my numbers are off but this is just what I recall, and I think that says something lol)

But totally agree, more classes! Specifically I definitely think it would have been great if they threw a death knight or 2 in the cinematic; even showing some druids in their various forms on the front lines would have been badass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    divine powers of anduin mass ressing his allies
    It was AoE heal btw not a mass ress

Jaina deserves to be in cinematic

It would be cool to see Lor'themar or Sky Admiral Rogers