Which MDPS and RDPS for Mythic+ and PvP?

It's time for a change, and that means shelf'ing the DH. Mained it all through Legion, got to 2.1K RBGs and 3600i.O, and want to try something fresh.

Really looking for some insight on which melee DPS and which ranged DPS class are looking good for both PvP(2's,3's,RBGS) and Mythic+ as that where I'll be spending the majority of my time.

From what I have read and heard(which could be total nonesense), it seems Fury Warr is in a great spot and has very fast and fun gameplay, Feral is strong with more dmg in the bleeds now as appose to Ferocious Bite, DK is sluggish, and WW was gutted. Haven't seen much feedback on Enhance, Ret, or Rogue, and would love some feedback on how each of the rogue specs are feeling and how WW actually is playing.

And as for a ranged class, I am really open to anything except an RNG fest that I subjected myself to towards the latter part of Legion with Demonic build. Would love some real feedback on Boomy, Ele, Spriest and Mage, and have never played Warlock.

I love fast paced engaging gameplay, mobility, and a class that feels rewarding while you play. Thanks for any feedback!
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2018-07-19 at 09:56 PM.

I really liked Boomkin in BGs. Not so much in Arena. Was annoying to play against melees. In PvE it was a blast. And it is one of the classes, that even got better in BfA ( yaaay) a little bit more RNG but of the good kind, and useless Talents got pickable. You don't have to choose between full AoE or Singeltarget. You always choose one but can to the other one also.

Spriest was ridiculous amount of fun sometimes. PvP wise. In PvE it was kinda all cramend into your Voidform. Built built built BOOM BOOM BOOM repeat. I liked it in the beginning, it was really satisfying. Got bland to the end. In BfA they tried to get away from these Void Windows... and failed sadly.

Can't say much of the other rangend classes.

DK is as always. Slow but satisfying. Nothing great but not boring.
    I still like WW. Even on the Beta.
    Enhancment is allright. Never thought that much of this spec tbh.
    And ret will be forever and always the most boring spec in this game.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I recommend rolling a Demo Lock. It's fast paced ranged play style. Since the majority of your damage is done by your pets, you won't be penalized as much as other ranged for movement. You can also spec burning rush or circle for sustained and burst movement as needed with the gateway being a great movement cd. It can be difficult to master, but should feel pretty rewarding when you do