Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Exclamation 11-year-old boy suspected of intentionally killing three family pets

Source

RHODES, Iowa (WSVN) — Investigators in Iowa say an 11-year-old boy is suspected of intentionally killing three pets by injecting them with insulin.

According to KCCI, the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office believe the boy killed two dogs and one cat with his mother’s insulin prescription. The sheriff said the child will likely be charged this week.

The child’s mother called 911 last Thursday, telling the dispatcher she needed help with her son, who was acting erratically.

Deputies who responded to the home noticed the family’s pets were barely breathing, KCRG reports, and called an animal rescue organization to help.

The dogs and cat were rushed to an animal hospital, but all three died the next day, Diamond in the Ruff Rescue says.

“For these animals to be injected with lethal doses of anything, whether it be insulin or any other kind of medicine, is just beyond comprehension,” animal rescuer Austin Gillis told KCCI.

Investigators said the child’s mother had recently filled her insulin prescription. Three empty vials were found near the animals; each vial would have contained a 30-day supply of insulin, police told the station.
    Wow, how psychotic, I hope the boy get's the help he needs.

What a piece of shit.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    They gotta keep an eye on him for real. This is how many serial killer start out.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear.

Better burn it before it gets old enough to be a real threat methinks.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

He's 11, 11 year olds don't know what they're doing. He might be copying what he sees his mother do all the time, inject insulin. I doubt he was savvy enough to know it would harm the animals.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's 11, 11 year olds don't know what they're doing. He might be copying what he sees his mother do all the time, inject insulin. I doubt he was savvy enough to know it would harm the animals.
    if you say orange slowly enough it sounds like gullible, try it.

Just neck the little prick. No point in wasting money trying to rehabilitate a shithead that's gonna wind up raping and murdering someone.

Dude, he's 11, not 4.

If the story is true, this kid needs urgent psychological assistance.

I can remember 11 and if I were injecting something with insulin I would had known what I was doing.

A serial killer in the making.

It's odd to see Hubcap going against the flow of a thread in a way I agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear, lock it up somewhere and never let it out.

Killing animals as a child is a usual sign for a future murderer.

I noticed mmo gets upset about the murder of animals, yet they applaud when unarmed people are killed by the police....

Just something I’ve noticed, don’t waste your time quoting me. I said what I said, and you’ll be ignored.

Anyway, as far as this is concerned, the kid seems like he needs mental help immediately. At 11 years old you should be fully aware of the repercussions of this act.

Deleted
    Worst excuse ever or are you suggesting 11 y/o in Iowa have the mental age of a toddlers

Sadistic little fuck deserves a thrashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    At the age of 11 almost all children have a clear understanding of the concept of death.
    Yeah, I agree. Consider though he sees mom inject insulin every day and it doesn't hurt her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Yeah, I agree. Consider though he sees mom inject insulin every day and it doesn't hurt her.
    Not only doesn't hurt her but makes her well when she's sick/stops her getting sick. And I'm sure the vast majority of eleven year olds would know enough not to do this.

The fact that the kid was "acting erratically" makes me lean towards this having caused him some distress or not being in a normal state of mind when he did this. I just wouldn't be so quick to call for the death sentence because the kid is a psycho like, ironically, some of the posters already have :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    Just something I’ve noticed, don’t waste your time quoting me. I said what I said, and you’ll be ignored.
    Basically "I've made a statement but am not confident enough to stand by it."

Over here in the UK there were two ten year olds that'd tortured and murdered a toddler, so I can believe that the kid knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Wow, how psychotic, I hope the boy get's the help he needs.
    Fuck "help", the fucker deserves to be tried and convicted like an adult.