Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    you have issues

- - - Updated - - -

I was in dalaran last night fishing up my final few coins for "the wish breaker" and a whored feral druid came up and killed an npc right next to me and did not get flagged.
    it's like you're actually retarded

Wonder if you noticed that that NPC isn't faction tagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing npcs and quest givers on PVE servers has been done since first WOW expansion or even vanilla. And its not against rules, devs made npcs and quest givers kill able probably because they wanted players to feel faction war even on PVE servers.

If you report players for killing quest givers you can get banned yourself for abusing reports.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2018-07-25 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Blizzard explicitly stated you would still be able to opt in to pvp without opting in to war mode. They knew this situation existed and are OK with it. It wasn't an oversight, they chose to do this and therefore allow this to continue.

You don't like it; that's fine, but it's not a bug, and it's not an oversight. It's intended. Move along.

- - - Updated - - -

Were you unable to flag yourself? That would certainly be a bug. But if he's flagged (Attacking NPCs = Flagged) then you can flag yourself and attack.
    Yes, this was on day 1 of the pre patch and i literally could not go into pvp mode. Either this was hotfixed without notification or some weird bug on my end. I assumed it was a feature because of War mode, whence my post.
    Last edited by Sanitee; 2018-07-25 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    Yes, this was on day 1 of the pre patch and i literally could not go into pvp mode. Either this was hotfixed without notification or some weird bug on my end. I assumed it was a feature because of War mode, whence my post.
    I read something about this today, I don't remember where. It does look like there was a bug with flagging. I think (hope) they've ironed it out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    I read something about this today, I don't remember where. It does look like there was a bug with flagging. I think (hope) they've ironed it out, though.
    Looks that way judging by the comments. Seeing as you can just switch on PvP now (i couldn't, that's why i made the post) it admittedly makes my post look a bit stupid, but that simple solution was not available to me at the time, so i thought it was a feature of the new war mode.

Looks that way judging by the comments. Seeing as you can just switch on PvP now (i couldn't, that's why i made the post) it admittedly makes my post look a bit stupid, but that simple solution was not available to me at the time, so i thought it was a feature of the new war mode.
    Nah, your post doesn't look stupid, the other people look stupid. If they hadn't decided that ALL PVP should be banned outside of warmode, people might have focused in on the fact that your experience was different from theirs and that this was, therefore, a bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    There never was a bug. Just OP not knowing how to toggle pvp (NOT WARMODE). Pve realms have not changed at all.