Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    RP servers are a joke. If you want to RP do it in the bedroom or join one of the many LARP groups in the world.
    Hmm lets take a look...

Hmm... ok wha-

PFFFFFFFFFT ok buddy lets compare ya to one of my rp buddies.

PFFFFFFFFFT ok well lets compare to me

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Wow if Rp servers are a joke what the fuck does that make you and your server!?

ITT: people *still* don't understand pve server rulesets after being explained for 8 pages

why wouldn't it? it would ruin all the fun of the little kiddies that have nothing better to do than kill your npc. players with no interest in that crap could go on picking their flowers and not even know the griefers exist any longer.

- - - Updated - - -

about as annoying as the no fly zone over the hunter order hall or dark heart thicket. about as annoying as the already forced pvp flag at the contested towers if you stay in their zone too long. in other words a small price to pay to not have to deal with those people.
    those teleport you for only about a few seconds of inconvience, now imagine every single time that happened you had to hearth, go through dalaran to the portal to stormwind, then disable it, then hearth back, then fly back over.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    those teleport you for only about a few seconds of inconvience, now imagine every single time that happened you had to hearth, go through dalaran to the portal to stormwind, then disable it, then hearth back, then fly back over.
    My friend you have done enough effort to explain in this thread, i think you are allowed to take a break He himself mentions hunters lodge and darkheart but cant imagine what such change would do to maps.

Hmm lets take a look...

Hmm... ok wha-

PFFFFFFFFFT ok buddy lets compare ya to one of my rp buddies.

PFFFFFFFFFT ok well lets compare to me

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Wow if Rp servers are a joke what the fuck does that make you and your server!?
    What is your point? Should I link a copy of the three times I was champion of AEthelmearc and belittle you? Or all that pvp experience and I still have a higher honor level than you? Having roll played for close to 20 years. Real role play I feel I have a very valid opinion on what hiding behind a computer screen and pretending to be the oposite sex in goldshire amounts to.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

So no warmode behaves just like pve servers did? Or is the problem that you don't get toggled by guards anymore?
    Because otherwise, I don't know what's "new" about this.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

if they enabled it, they could use the same technology as the current pvp towers. and you don't need to go back to stormwind to turn that off. simply mount up at a flight point and its gone.

What is your point? Should I link a copy of the three times I was champion of AEthelmearc and belittle you? Or all that pvp experience and I still have a higher honor level than you? Having roll played for close to 20 years. Real role play I feel I have a very valid opinion on what hiding behind a computer screen and pretending to be the oposite sex in goldshire amounts to.
    You have a higher honor level then me!? LOL lets test th-

Ok your honor level.

Hmm... Did they change how numbers work? cause in canada 150 is higher then 70.
    Also i love how you use the worst example to try and belittle, but hey its not like we have the biggest event ever coming in less then a month where blizzard devs themselves come and hang out, have fun, and compete, where we donate all the proceeds to charity and have an amazing time of events like racing, jousting, dueling, sparring, and contest.
    nah we just a bunch of fuckwitz erping in goldshire.

Grow up, you got beat in every way by some "goldshire whore"

- - - Updated - - -

if they enabled it, they could use the same technology as the current pvp towers. and you don't need to go back to stormwind to turn that off. simply mount up at a flight point and its gone.
    and so in that 10 seconds you could easily 1 shot a mob and then stop them from questing for however long it would take fori t to respawn or you to return, so that doesent fix the problem in the slightest
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-07-23 at 02:51 PM.

and so in that 10 seconds you could easily 1 shot a mob and then stop them from questing for however long it would take fori t to respawn or you to return, so that doesent fix the problem in the slightest
    again. you fail to read in order to further your argument. if you are phased the second you enter "enemy" territory your ten second kill removes an npc from your phase, not the pveer.

I noticed many people use War Mode only for the extra 10% reward. I have seen many scenarios where a hordie is fighting an allie next to another hordie and hordie#2 isnt helping (he later got killed by the allie too. he deserved it).
    Please help us fight this ideology. To do so, whenever you see someone from the opposite faction, go kill him. We gotta make everyone understand that if they think they can benefit from the extra reward without truly being a PVPer, they will keep getting ganked.

You have a higher honor level then me!? LOL lets test th-

Ok your honor level.

Hmm... Did they change how numbers work? cause in canada 150 is higher then 70.
    Also i love how you use the worse example to try and belittle, but hey its not like we have the biggest event ever coming in less then a month where blizzard devs themselves come and hang out, have fun, and compete, where we donate all the proceeds to charity and have an amazing time of events like racing, jousting, dueling, sparring, and contest.
    nah we just a bunch of fuckwitz erping in goldshire.

Grow up, you got beat in every way by some "goldshire whore"

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, if you make some character restriction, the guy can bring his ten alts on same spot and rotate the timers, i mean cmon - the solution those 2 propose is crappy one just attending their current displeasure without thinking of impacts or trying to think of others.

Or they could do nothing because it's completely fine.

again. you fail to read in order to further your argument. if you are phased the second you enter "enemy" territory your ten second kill removes an npc from your phase, not the pveer.
    so again you are fixing nothing, and do you understand how buggy that would be to phase people in and out of warmode for only seconds over and over and over?
    also you gunna stop with the shitty roleplay stuff?
    cause i can link you hundreds of "filthy goldshire playthings" that are better then you in every way at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by hatun View Post
    Or they could do nothing because it's completely fine.
    the only reason it is fine right now is that I have literally zero reasons to be in Stormwind while the horde is having a picnic. I can simply go to my garrison and conduct my auctioning. however not every pve player had the foresight to be set up to do this. there are clearly defined goals to this game and ruining the fun of others is not one of them.

the only reason it is fine right now is that I have literally zero reasons to be in Stormwind while the horde is having a picnic. I can simply go to my garrison and conduct my auctioning. however not every pve player had the foresight to be set up to do this. there are clearly defined goals to this game and ruining the fun of others is not one of them.
    well then cry to blizzard way back in vanilla cause this is a thing that has been in the game for 13 years, so get off your high horse and get to making a thread complaining about vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    I noticed many people use War Mode only for the extra 10% reward. I have seen many scenarios where a hordie is fighting an allie next to another hordie and hordie#2 isnt helping (he later got killed by the allie too. he deserved it).
    Please help us fight this ideology. To do so, whenever you see someone from the opposite faction, go kill him. We gotta make everyone understand that if they think they can benefit from the extra reward without truly being a PVPer, they will keep getting ganked.
    who are you to decide how others should play the game?
    it is a feature that gives increased rewards for a RISK, not a REQUIREMENT.

otherwise it would say: only grands increased rewards within X minutes of killing a player of the opposing faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    who are you to decide how others should play the game?
    it is a feature that gives increased rewards for a RISK, not a REQUIREMENT.

otherwise it would say: only grands increased rewards within X minutes of killing a player of the opposing faction.
    I will be using it. Right up to the point I hit 120. And guess what? You don't run into the opposite faction till you hit 120.......

I will be using it. Right up to the point I hit 120. And guess what? You don't run into the opposite faction till you hit 120.......
    LOLOL and you get stuff wrong too!
    no you can run into the enemy faction as soon as they or you hit 112
    Call roleplayers shit, get proven to be even worse
    claim to know stuff, obviously dont know anything.

112 you get to pick if you want to go to one of the three enemy faction zones.
    114 again
    116 you get island expeditions
    118 you get to pick the final zone.

unless you level a week after launch and the first wave of people is already 120.
    but i get your point. that is what most people will be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    unless you level a week after launch and the first wave of people is already 120.
    but i get your point. that is what most people will be doing.
    you can go to the enemy zone at 112, and i allready know people who will be running raids and 5 mans as soon as they hit 112 to fuck with the other faction.