Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Creep gets what he deserves: slammed to the ground after groping

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1020245566666702848

The only thing that could've made it even better is a swift kick in the face. But I can understand her not pushing it that far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    The only thing that could've made it even better is a swift kick in the face. But I can understand her not pushing it that far.
    I would rather she have not gone to jail over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Hence why I said that I could understand why she didn't go that far.

Deleted
    Uhm, that's straight up assault...

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    Both acts are.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

She did good.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Don't touch someone in a sexual manner like that and you won't get fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Both acts are.
    One was unprovoked, the other was.

From whom? He's been arrested for it.

Deleted
    Both acts are.
    Don't think that level of groping is assault, and if so, certainly not something that will land you any particularly big punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    She didn't go to jail, the guy who groped her did, for assault. I saw her doing an interview on the news last night, so she's certainly not in jail.

Yes, he should be ashamed of himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    From whom? He's been arrested for it.
    Seriously? What the fudge...

Violence shouldn't necessarily be condoned or anything but all she did was shove him to the ground. In exchange for a sexual assault like groping, I wouldn't call this a terrible overreaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? What the fudge...
    Sexual assault is a crime, you know?

Yup, and she reacted appropriately.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Not sure how to react to this. On one hand, its good he got arrested and that she felt safe enough to confine him there until police arrived. On another hand, its just furthering the mindset that a woman can attack a man and fear no repercussions. I mean, if the roles were reversed and a guy did that to a woman who had grouped him, he would have been arrested. So I am conflicted since I know very well her hyper aggressive defense is just as wrong as him touching her.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Don't think that level of groping is assault, and if so, certainly not something that will land you any particularly big punishment.
    Gotta love the people who are so arrogant they think they have authority to define physical consent for other people.

Hope they both serve time for assault.

Both acts are.
    No, assault is an unprovoked attack. At best you could classify this as some kind of fight or something, because assaults were exchanged.

I don't think the dude needed to be outright arrested, but I assume they just carted him to jail and he'll post bond and then get a slap on the wrists in court.

Assault is a very general term that basically just means unwanted, unsolicited, physical contact. Doesn't have to mean injury occurred, which is why's it's a VERY bad idea to ever touch a police officer in a confrontation, you'll most likely be arrested for assault of a police officer, which is a step up from normal assault.

Here's the actual definition from a google search:

"An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability."