Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Wow... just wow... THAT is why countrys like the US get so polarized.... He got shoved and SHOT another person... I don't even grasp how someone can try to defend this....
    Maybe people shouldnt go shoving people to the ground then

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... just wow... THAT is why countrys like the US get so polarized.... He got shoved and SHOT another person... I don't even grasp how someone can try to defend this....
    There's been plenty of similar stories where people (who are defending the shooter) have condemned shooters in similar situations.

No sane person would ever think it's okay to kill someone because they got shoved. You might feel like it, but not really because your not insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    An older person falling can lead to severe health problems. My grandma hit her knee on something in her hotel room which caused a clot to form and she died. Not to mention the guy coming on to him for more. He could have been beat up like the cop did by Mike Brown. He is handicapped and the gun is his only way to defend himself. I don't fault him for protecting himself before something bad happens with a stronger man with a vendetta against him. Calling a handicapped person "cowardly" for being unable to defend themselves with their fist is disgusting.
    Theres like a good 2 to 3 feet between the men when the gun was pulled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Not that it's a great idea, but I'm kind of okay with it, given that the girlfriend is there and stopped, rather than 'parked', and the assumption is that if anyone handicapped needs the space, she can move the car immediately.
    People do it all the time if it's not a busy time and generally move (or desperately try to apologize) if someone needs the spot.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    There's been plenty of similar stories where people (who are defending the shooter) have condemned shooters in similar situations.

No sane person would ever think it's okay to kill someone because they got shoved. You might feel like it, but not really because your not insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres like a good 2 to 3 feet between the men when the gun was pulled.

- - - Updated - - -

People do it all the time if it's not a busy time and generally move (or desperately try to apologize) if someone needs the spot.
    Right, I think we need to differentiate between people illegally parking in a handicap parking space, and someone dropping someone off, while staying behind the wheel there.

Where's @Ghostpanther? You can view the video online.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Legally a Good Shoot.

Moral of story: Don't physically assault people, don't get shot.

The guy had a violent history and love of cocaine too. Run his name. Markeis McGlockton
    https://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/

Hopefully this goes viral far and wide to thugs.

Just watched the video, its cut and dry. McGlockton pushes him over, then slowly walks towards him. Drejka has just been pushed over immediately sits back up, points his gun at McGlockton for like 2 seconds. McGlockton immediately stops walking towards him (about a meter away at this point) and then actually turns to walk away when he realises what is happening. McGlockton is turned slightly to the right, clearly intending to walk away when Drejka fires, at which point McGlockton turns faster than he was before and runs back into the store.

So fucking cut and dry. This guy is getting locked up for sure.

The only defense he could've had is if the man was walking towards him and it was a quick reflex shot, but it absolutely was not. He was in no danger whatsoever. He had a gun trained on a guy who was a meter or two away from him and had zero cover. There was absolutely zero reason for him to shoot. Guy was pissed off and took the shot.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it here. Mods pls edit post if not allowed.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sqPbL_1532105651

On a side note, what the ever loving fuck is up with this handicapped spot? Its literally further away than the actual normal parking spots. On top of that, Drejka doesn't even look handicapped. Hes able to pace around just fine and again, recovers from being pushed over in a matter of milliseconds. Guy had a vendetta and something to prove. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2018-07-21 at 01:19 AM.

Hmm I am thinking that the guy pushed over might very well get charged with at least something. The reason being the guy was turning and backing up before he got shot. I could see them using a defense of the guy hitting his head on the ground and not thinking clearly though. Overall what a shitty situation. You got a old guy that from past statements seems to of almost wanted something like this to happen, you have the dead guy being a prick and shoving an old dude to the ground and you have a young child now growing up without a dad.

only in America lol

- - - Updated - - -

the fact that some here are trying to defend it (probably they are all americans) is nearly as bad as the act itself

There was no "turning and backing" done by the assaulter.

Think of the victim's OODA Loop.

just got blindsided and violently thrown to the ground, gets gun out in 2 seconds, threat is still there, victim is focusing on the torso, not legs,

pulls trigger, one to the chest, all in 4 seconds. Good Shoot. Perhaps can be second guessed, BUT THE LAW IS ON HIS SIDE.
    Sorry y'all
    Don't Assault people, don't get shot.

The moment he drew he was going to use it, took a split second to see threat there still, and stopped threat.

I'm kind of okay with it, given that the girlfriend is there and stopped, rather than 'parked'
    No, just no. "Stopped" and "parked" are synonymous. Things like "I'll be quick" or "I'm waiting for someone" are just excuses for entitled shits, bonus points if they use their hazard lights. If your vehicle does not have handicap plates and/or the driver/passenger does not have a handicap placard, the vehicle does not belong in a handicap spot.

Use a valid spot, it's not going to hurt anyone to walk a few more feet.

Edit: Saw the video. Fuck the trigger-happy gun owner. Pointing the gun would've been enough. Lock him up.

Edit2: Just so I'm clear, I support the old man's bitching about the handicap spot. The couple should not have parked there. Simultaneously, I do not agree with the old man's use of force. No reason to park there, no reason to shoot. There's a mix of right/wrong here, but the dead man is clearly a victim.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2018-07-21 at 01:43 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    The man isn't going to be charged? Seriously? He's a murderer, IMO.
    More like this only made the news because the man was black. Let's stoke the fake "black people are being killed and oppressed flames" even though this probably happened a thousand times over to a white person and not aired.

An older person falling can lead to severe health problems. My grandma hit her knee on something in her hotel room which caused a clot to form and she died. Not to mention the guy coming on to him for more. He could have been beat up like the cop did by Mike Brown. He is handicapped and the gun is his only way to defend himself. I don't fault him for protecting himself before something bad happens with a stronger man with a vendetta against him. Calling a handicapped person "cowardly" for being unable to defend themselves with their fist is disgusting.
    Of course there are situations where one has to fear for his/her life. And every interaction with a little bit of force can lead to death.
    But you are arguing that the danger of someone dying is enough to have the right to use leathal force.

Where is the...(i'm missing the english word sorry) border of this? Two healthy young men get into a fight in the street. One shoves the other, he falls with his head onto the curb. Dead. No punches thrown but possible. As the dead person i should have acted before that was happening to prevent the death. So i can shoot the person because there is a propability i might die?

And is is not like the guy parking on the handicapped spot just ran around shoving people. Where we get to the problem of the stand your ground law. Can i provoce someone so much that he attacks me (we are just human, everyone has a breaking point) and then shoot him because i think i might die?

Trying do defend leathal force is always difficult because where do you have your boundaries? (ah there is the word...)

- - - Updated - - -

Every human being has limits. Parking in handicappes spots is stupid and wrong and i am not defending that. Have to get that out of the way because.. internet...

Can i provoce anybody in Florida to the point that he is shoving me and then just shoot him? There is a reason the modern world has somthing as law and a court to settle these disputes. If you are in immidiate danger of dying no one will blame you for defending yourself. But there is a difference between defending and shooting someone from 5 feet away.

Of course there are situations where one has to fear for his/her life. And every interaction with a little bit of force can lead to death.
    But you are arguing that the danger of someone dying is enough to have the right to use leathal force.

Where is the...(i'm missing the english word sorry) border of this? Two healthy young men get into a fight in the street. One shoves the other, he falls with his head onto the curb. Dead. No punches thrown but possible. As the dead person i should have acted before that was happening to prevent the death. So i can shoot the person because there is a propability i might die?

And is is not like the guy parking on the handicapped spot just ran around shoving people. Where we get to the problem of the stand your ground law. Can i provoce someone so much that he attacks me (we are just human, everyone has a breaking point) and then shoot him because i think i might die?

Trying do defend leathal force is always difficult because where do you have your boundaries? (ah there is the word...)

- - - Updated - - -

Every human being has limits. Parking in handicappes spots is stupid and wrong and i am not defending that. Have to get that out of the way because.. internet...

Can i provoce anybody in Florida to the point that he is shoving me and then just shoot him? There is a reason the modern world has somthing as law and a court to settle these disputes. If you are in immidiate danger of dying no one will blame you for defending yourself. But there is a difference between defending and shooting someone from 5 feet away.
    You guys saying 2-3 feet and 5 feet away... you do know people can move 2-3 feet within less than a second right? If the guy gets any closer it is nearly impossible to shoot him.

You guys saying 2-3 feet and 5 feet away... you do know people can move 2-3 feet within less than a second right? If the guy gets any closer it is nearly impossible to shoot him.
    Does that change everything i said? Still in danger of pain, maybe broken bones on very unlikly death.... because people would die all over the place if they would die because of every fight....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    More like this only made the news because the man was black. Let's stoke the fake "black people are being killed and oppressed flames" even though this probably happened a thousand times over to a white person and not aired.
    Can we stop to the "this is only news because of some boogeyman narrative" bullshit?

Not that it's a great idea, but I'm kind of okay with it, given that the girlfriend is there and stopped, rather than 'parked', and the assumption is that if anyone handicapped needs the space, she can move the car immediately.
    How do you expect that to happen? The man confronting them could easily have been trying to get the spot for a handicapped person. She wasn't going to move to begin with. Much less do you expect the handicapped person to have to go through extra effort(you know the antithesis of having a handicapped spot) to get her attention and explain that they need it. And then what the boyfriend probably would have pushed a handicapped person too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Can we stop to the "this is only news because of some boogeyman narrative" bullshit?
    It's a proven fact. It's not a "boogeyman narrative." If anything BLM is a based on a boogeyman narrative. More white people are killed in substantial numbers(more than double any other race) by police EVERY year. Tell me the last time there was national news about a cop killing a white person. How about you stop with the denying facts in front of you. You're as bad as the flat earth people.

Does that change everything i said? Still in danger of pain, maybe broken bones on very unlikly death.... because people would die all over the place if they would die because of every fight....
    So you are saying just let someone kill you or beat you up and be even more handicapped? In the United States we have the right to prevent that.

- - - Updated - - -

So you'd be fine with the guy who died getting charged with attempted murder if he died I'm assuming right? Just like do what the police say and don't attack an armed cop like in Ferguson, you shouldn't be randomly assaulting people and threatening them. Stand your ground and self defense are purposely about self defense. Funny thing is the same people saying this person is wrong probably supported the woman who is in jail right now for actually going to her car and getting a gun to shoot at a woman who revved her engine and rammed her car(that she wasn't in). Hint as to why they support her and not this man is easily noted if you see the article for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    How do you expect that to happen? The man confronting them could easily have been trying to get the spot for a handicapped person. She wasn't going to move to begin with. Much less do you expect the handicapped person to have to go through extra effort(you know the antithesis of having a handicapped spot) to get her attention and explain that they need it. And then what the boyfriend probably would have pushed a handicapped person too.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a proven fact. It's not a "boogeyman narrative." If anything BLM is a based on a boogeyman narrative. More white people are killed in substantial numbers(more than double any other race) by police EVERY year. Tell me the last time there was national news about a cop killing a white person. How about you stop with the denying facts in front of you. You're as bad as the flat earth people.
    WTF? This has nothing to do with the police. Why don't you stay on subject?

On some other shit, imagine if kids went around shooting each other every time they got shoved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    No, just no. "Stopped" and "parked" are synonymous. Things like "I'll be quick" or "I'm waiting for someone" are just excuses for entitled shits, bonus points if they use their hazard lights. If your vehicle does not have handicap plates and/or the driver/passenger does not have a handicap placard, the vehicle does not belong in a handicap spot.

Use a valid spot, it's not going to hurt anyone to walk a few more feet.

Edit: Saw the video. Fuck the trigger-happy gun owner. Pointing the gun would've been enough. Lock him up.

Edit2: Just so I'm clear, I support the old man's bitching about the handicap spot. The couple should not have parked there. Simultaneously, I do not agree with the old man's use of force. No reason to park there, no reason to shoot. There's a mix of right/wrong here, but the dead man is clearly a victim.
    Stopping and parking are literally two different legal definitions in terms of traffic law.