Legendaries in BFA?

So is bfa phasing out legendaries for the Azurite armor? I'm buying class legendaries with essences for my main, is it basically a waste?

Deleted
    They work for half way through leveling then stop working, yes of course they will be phased out for the new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtown24 View Post
    So is bfa phasing out legendaries for the Azurite armor? I'm buying class legendaries with essences for my main, is it basically a waste?
    Its not a waste as its good for leveling and that currency will have no other use. Spend away.

i doubt the essence is going to be used for anything in the future so... spend it.

Legiondaries will stop working when you hit 116. Spend essences on utility legendaries like Sephuz's Ring that will smooth or speed up your leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    If ur warr/dk/pala, buy the boots
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Midtown24 View Post
    You will never use the essence again other than legendaries in legion therefore not a waste. Azerite Armor from Mythic+, Raids and high Honor Levels will most likely include pretty cool traits that will replace both tier sets and legendaries considering each piece has 4 tiers I believe and you have 3 pieces for 12 Traits to replace 6 possible Tier Pieces, 2 legendaries and 4 gold traits on an Artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    You will never use the essence again other than legendaries in legion therefore not a waste. Azerite Armor from Mythic+, Raids and high Honor Levels will most likely include pretty cool traits that will replace both tier sets and legendaries considering each piece has 4 tiers I believe and you have 3 pieces for 12 Traits to replace 6 possible Tier Pieces, 2 legendaries and 4 gold traits on an Artifact.
    Traits yes... Cool? Idk... Preach made a video about the traits and judging by the journal they're pretty meh. Least for monk. But yeah spend away because nothing else for it to go for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Traits yes... Cool? Idk... Preach made a video about the traits and judging by the journal they're pretty meh. Least for monk. But yeah spend away because nothing else for it to go for.
    There are some pretty decent ones

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Are the ones for mythic + and raids even out yet? Even if they are first tier of expansion is always dull as dishwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If ur warr/dk/pala, buy the boots
    I'd buy Sephuz over boots in 100% of cases. Keep in mind that your secondaries will drop, so the value of boots goes down. Sephuz doesn't suffer from this, and also gives a fair chunk of damage when it procs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I'd buy Sephuz over boots in 100% of cases. Keep in mind that your secondaries will drop, so the value of boots goes down. Sephuz doesn't suffer from this, and also gives a fair chunk of damage when it procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Because you are given the neck Heart of Azeroth which counts as one of your legendaries..

Quote Originally Posted by Rósa View Post
    Because you are given the neck Heart of Azeroth which counts as one of your legendaries..
    Huh? Since when? People usually exclude Prydaz because of the necklace, not because it takes a legendary slot.

source ? sounds like that's not even remotely true lol

Where did you come up with this? Heart of Azeroth is an artifact, like our weapons.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not even true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Sure, you could run both, although I'd probably run a burst damage legendary over boots, or even the crafted belt. That said, a lot of people asking this question are asking because they only have the 1k free essence and don't want to get any more.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it doesn't.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Legiondaries will stop working when you hit 116. Spend essences on utility legendaries like Sephuz's Ring that will smooth or speed up your leveling.
    KJBW, this is its time.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Are the ones for mythic + and raids even out yet? Even if they are first tier of expansion is always dull as dishwater.
    They're all in the dungeon journal already. Give it a look-see
    Last edited by Rinaul; 2018-07-25 at 07:40 PM. Reason: forgot to quote