Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Im thinking assination until 116 with a oneshot +fok build(for when you need that aoe) and then outlaw for the rest.

Yeah I've decided on sub as well in the last few days. Warmode is on full time and I want to get as proficient at the spec as possible because it's my weakest.

I'll grab mantle instead of sephuz this week and roll with KJ trinket.
    Top 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the huge Assasination nerfs incoming, I've been playing sub for the past few days, and as overly complicated as it is (for bliz pruning abilities from classes, sub sure does have a crap ton of buttons to press) its very rewarding if done right, I'll probably be playing Sub to level and maybe stay sub if I enjoy it enough, I'll be using shoulders and cloak for leveling, good on demand AoE when needed, and strong burst from shoulders.

Deleted
    Yeah ill also switch to combat, i think most of the sin nerfs are coming from pvp cry babys while doing 110 , not 120 pvp.

Some combination of Sephuz, crafted boots, KJBW. Got them all anyway so I'll adjust as I see fit.

ehh sephuz and whatever, they stop workin pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    ehh sephuz and whatever, they stop workin pretty fast
    this is why i don't get why so many people keep asking about it. Literally doesn't matter. Talking about using them for 4-7 hours if that.
    Last edited by Sephiroso; 2018-08-11 at 03:10 AM.

I'm going to level as sub but mainly for the mobility as I can just hop from mob to mob. I might end up maining it too for at least the start of BfA cause of how strong it's going to be for infested. But really all three specs are good for leveling. I would give the edge to sub and outlaw though because of the higher mobility, and both of them have enough cc and control to get out of hairy situations in War mode.

Outlaw - Wrist/Vigor Ring.