Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Wouldn't that be nice. RoP is the one thing that always kept me playing a Warlock. I just cannot stand that talent.
    This is just personal stuff but it's part of why I hung up my Mage after WoD. Now I'm returning for BfA because most ranged classes just look like ass or aren't what I enjoy. Boomkin was fun for Legion and despite it getting way better for BfA, I don't like being tied to one spec (and Guardian, my OS, looks like AAAAAAAAASS).

I just don't understand the point of having a tier that does nothing but increases damage like this. You could scrap the entire thing for something with more substance, but I'll just leave it on IF and never change it, just like WoD, unless RoP is a more meaningful DPS increase, which it never will be because they know plenty of people don't like it.

Edit: Legit though, props to anyone reading this who enjoys the RoP gameplay, I truly do envy you, but I just don't and I would rather it be obliterated once and for all.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2018-08-12 at 05:31 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Rune of Power is complete garbage, it is a terrible talent that has no place in the game. It adds challenge in the same way that crippling yourself before a marathon does.

There are thousands of unique and smart ideas they could put in the game, but they've REALLY against implementing new mechanics. Everything is so copy/paste these days and the class design feels pretty underwhelming due to it.