Thread: New teaser.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New teaser.

https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...02194805448704

Beware beware! THE BOI OF THE MENGSK!

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like something from mogu'shan vault or starcraft Terran universe.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Doesnt really give a Mogu vibe as those tended to have tons of ornate patterns. This looks very sterile and terran. The palace on Korhal perhaps?

Deleted
    Korhal palace had different doors tho. My hopes are for Imperius

Yeah I'd say something Terran is my number 1 guess, something Angel related from Diablo is my number 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're on the right track, probably Mengsk Could also be a reimagination of one of heaven's gates and Imperius could be on the other side. I mean this is a Blizzard teaser, so it's about a 60% chance this it is Roadhog or some shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Hoping its finally Arcturus Mengsk.

A Mengsk is highly likely.

Which one is harder to discern.

While I'd love for it to be a Mogu (Lei Shen) it neither looks Mogu or has any of Lei Shen's elements.

Doesn't really look angelic either, a bit too "modern" in design.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is we have seen Korhal palace doors, and it does not look like the ones we have seen. They tend to be more ornate and have lion heads. The colors are however spot on, and it's why I am pretty confident it is Mengsk/ Valarian as well.

Handles on the door are also an odd detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

God, please be mengsk, I've wanted a proper terran comander character for a long time now. Our big Ole minion Jimmy doesn't cut it.

I'll settle for Space Anduin, my main fear though is the handles. Most doors in starcraft slide in, including the ones in the imperial palace.

Deleted
    Since you are all set on same, I go for Overwatch-Universe :P

My guess is Starcraft related, potentially Mengsk.

Doesn't look like anything Warcraft or Overwatch related to me, and looks a bit too good and modern for Diablo.

We'll know soon enough. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    most likely a warcraft assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

It has to happen at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by adqo View Post
    Korhal palace had different doors tho. My hopes are for Imperius
    Same color scheme though. Seems like a similar art choice too.

Very interesing door. I can't connet it to any universum. Futuristic, but simple. Gold mixed with red. Shiny, palace- or shrine-like.
    Diablo - doesn't look angelish or diabloish for me,
    Starcraft - futuristic look fits, but door has handles so it doesn't slide open like doors in SC. Also Mengsk's door has wolf ornaments 0:46 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_SsQ37jq8
    Warcraft - it could fit to some zones, mostly connected to titans, like Ulduar
    Overwatch - maybe, I don't play OW so not sure which zone or hero it could fit (looks like Doomfist fist is made of the same metal, Zenyatta has similar coloristic)
    Anyway, tommorow we will find out

I think it's either Mengsk or Imperius. They don't wanna make it too obvious and just post a pic of the Diamond Gates (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120606022352) Almost everyone would know it was Imperius then.

The door color matches with Imperius perfectly: https://i.imgur.com/kw15e.jpg?1
    Last edited by Remus88Romulus; 2018-07-24 at 06:49 PM.

Archangel of Valor + something that looks like gates of valor from wow = Imperius

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Archangel of Valor + something that looks like gates of valor from wow = Imperius
    Yeah. The colors match him too. Probably leads into his own domain in the High Heavens. Halls of Valor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide between Terran or High Heavens. But the door handles, though... Terran just don't have door handles, or at least I can't find any in any of the cinematics in Starcraft 2.

Better not read too much into it. It's probably going to be something totally weird. Like a skin for Diablo or something.
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-07-24 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?