Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I gave you first hand experience how things in Swedish government go bad since I work there and you still stick to your "There's a reason, I don't know what reason, but there is a reason, so it's justified".

I have little patience for sheep.
    Scratch that, I have zero patience for sheep.
    You gave an example of something you disagreed with and thought was distasteful, which I will agree with. How exactly is the information you provided an example of how things in the Swedish government can go bad? Because it's children, it's automatically bad?

You were not able to provide any reason for why those children were being deported. I never said it was justified, I just said there's a reason for it. How did they get on the list? WHY were they being deported? That matters, because understanding that is what gives you the information you can use to change things. Never ANYWHERE, have I stated that these were justified, just that there is a system with rules, a process. These people being deported ended up caught up in that process, but WHY?

Complaining about it because you think it's stupid, or don't like doesn't fix anything. You need to know the system, understand it, before you can even attempt to fix it. THAT's my point.

who cares about women and children, its all about getting ugly women the dong these days. Meanwhile, women and children are probably not having a good time in refugeecamps. So sickening how selfish these swedish women are.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like we have the newest candidate for the no fly list

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I don't get why females are so set on helping these guys, which brings a pretty harsh religion, especially towards women. The ones that hurts the most, is the ones helping them the most. It will be very fun indeed, and no fucks given from me.
    I'll never understand this either. I wish these women would be more vocal about why there are so few female refugees and families in general compared to all the young single males. That would be the feminist approach I can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese and onion View Post
    The number of deaths from traffic was Afghanistan, if you cared to actually read what was posted.
    I know that, and that wasn't important for my point.

My point was that it couldn't be the number of traffic deaths in Sweden, since it was off by almost a factor of 20.
    That difference is so large that anyone who thought it was number of deaths from traffic in Sweden lacks relevant knowledge.

State taxes for estates were replaced with it on municipal level.
    No, there are no municipal estate taxes in Sweden. There are some non-state estate taxes in Switzerland, though, in case you are very confused.

(Technically it wasn't an "estate tax" in the narrow sense earlier, but people normally mix up the terms - and it was clearly abolished in 2004.)

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Who cares If its safe, if they commit crimes here they should be deported even If its hell they are going back to.

Always like it when they cry when they realise they are going back to the shitty place they came from and will miss the freedom we have compared to their home nations.

Now if they are deported because a papperwork misstake then i can understand otherwise fuck them.
    So, you deemed him guilty in the first place. While I asked as to WHY he is being deported. Is he a criminal, or not?

Why would it not be safe to deport people there? Only about 30% of the afghani that have applied for asylum have been deemed to have reasons for asylum, those who are rejected will be deported if they don't leave voluntarily.
    Have you read the news lately? Or, actually, like for the last decade? Suicide bombings with tens of corpses are regular occurence, murders by Taliban/IS - daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If everyone had someone that loved them as much as ugly European women love refugees, the world would be a better place
    I mean, it's pretty clear you hold the beliefs you do because no one loves you, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Anywhere else in the western world, she would have been the one taken off the place, and recieved a hefty fine... Not in sweeden though...

Its weird as hell, that Sweden is so close to Denmark, but yet, they are light years away on so many topics.
    Yes. Why can't Sweden also install ghettos for religious minorities. That's NEVER turned out badly in Europe.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Yes. Why can't Sweden also install ghettos for religious minorities. That's NEVER turned out badly in Europe.
    You're saying the government "installed" ghettos in Denmark?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yeah, back in the day they "installed" the ghettos with floppy disks, now a days, they just download the *.exe and press go!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Read a newspaper.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    No, there are no municipal estate taxes in Sweden. There are some non-state estate taxes in Switzerland, though, in case you are very confused.
    They just don't call it a tax, they call it a fee.

https://www.skatteverket.se/download...+2008-2018.pdf

This replaced fastighetsskatten in 2008.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Have you read the news lately? Or, actually, like for the last decade? Suicide bombings with tens of corpses are regular occurence, murders by Taliban/IS - daily.
    People dying in a country it does not mean it is unsafe to deport people there. I posted the amount of deaths earlier in the thread and compared it to the amount of deaths by traffic, more people die in the traffic than from conflicts every year.
    Last edited by mmoc25c575f76b; 2018-07-26 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Read a newspaper.
    OK I did now. It said the opposite from what you're saying - that they're trying to break down ghettos that migrants created. Isn't that a good thing to do?

In other news - looks like today marks the beginning of bio-warfare.

Around 800 migrants stormed border fences separating Spain's North African enclave of Ceuta from Morocco to cross into Europe, police said Thursday.

Migrants cut holes in the fences and threw feces and quicklime, a skin irritant, at police officers trying to hold them back, the Civil Guard said in a statement.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2018-07-26 at 06:59 PM.

They just don't call it a tax, they call it a fee.

https://www.skatteverket.se/download...+2008-2018.pdf
    What is that trying to show regarding estate tax or other taxes on inheritance?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inheritance_tax

"An inheritance or estate tax is a tax paid by a person who inherits money or property or a levy on the estate (money and property) of a person who has died. International tax law distinguishes between an estate tax and an inheritance tax—an estate tax is assessed on the assets of the deceased, while an inheritance tax is assessed on the legacies received by the estate's beneficiaries. However, this distinction is not always observed; for example, the UK's "inheritance tax" is a tax on the assets of the deceased, and strictly speaking is therefore an estate tax."

"Sweden: abolished inheritance tax in 2005. A retroactive decision exempted deaths during late December 2004 from inheritance tax"

Deleted
    What is that trying to show regarding estate tax or other taxes on inheritance?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inheritance_tax

"An inheritance or estate tax is a tax paid by a person who inherits money or property or a levy on the estate (money and property) of a person who has died. International tax law distinguishes between an estate tax and an inheritance tax—an estate tax is assessed on the assets of the deceased, while an inheritance tax is assessed on the legacies received by the estate's beneficiaries. However, this distinction is not always observed; for example, the UK's "inheritance tax" is a tax on the assets of the deceased, and strictly speaking is therefore an estate tax."

"Sweden: abolished inheritance tax in 2005. A retroactive decision exempted deaths during late December 2004 from inheritance tax"
    What? Fastighetsskatt translates to estate tax, fastighetsskatt was abolished in 2008 and replaced with fastighetsavgift on a municipal level. Arvsskatt, which is inheritance tax, was abolished in 2005, fastighetsskatt was not. The two does not have anything to do with each other. Fastighetsskatt was abolished in 2008 and replaced with fastighetsavgift on municipal level.
    Last edited by mmoc25c575f76b; 2018-07-26 at 07:12 PM.

What? Fastighetsskatt translates to estate tax,
    No, "fastighetsskatt" is translated to property tax or less frequently real estate tax, whereas estate tax is a tax on the dead (well, the estate of the dead).

The original quote in this thread was: "The alive part is maybe not even a prerequisite, they probably have estate taxes too."

Deleted
    No, "fastighetsskatt" is translated to property tax or less frequently real estate tax, whereas estate tax is a tax on the dead (well, the estate of the dead).

The original quote in this thread was: "The alive part is maybe not even a prerequisite, they probably have estate taxes too."
    https://translate.google.se/#auto/sv/estate%20tax

In that case google has the wrong translation. That's what happens if you outsource translation to the internet.

So, you interpreted the original quote as saying that even if she was dead she would pay property tax?

How did that work out for you?

People dying in a country it does not mean it is unsafe to deport people there. I posted the amount of deaths earlier in the thread and compared it to the amount of deaths by traffic, more people die in the traffic than from conflicts every year.
    You are perfectly aware of what people think when they hear words "safe country". It has nothing to do with comparing bombings and car accidents (which is inane by itself) and you know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You are perfectly aware of what people think when they hear words "safe country". It has nothing to do with comparing bombings and car accidents (which is inane by itself) and you know it.
    Deaths from conflicts amounted to 0.01% of the population in a year at the height of the conflicts. Seems to be a pretty much negligible risk to me, it's not a certain death like another poster claimed.
    Last edited by mmoc25c575f76b; 2018-07-26 at 08:18 PM.

Deaths from conflicts amounted to 0.01% of the population in a year at the height of the conflicts. Seems to be a pretty much negligible risk to me, it's not a certain death like another poster claimed.
    Fine, I heard Syria is a nice place to live. Do you realise how stupid does that sound?