Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to replace my weapons. I unlocked so much artifact stuff on different druids, I will finally be able to transmog them as I see fit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    And yeah, a necklace is super boring. 100% agree there too.
    To be fair, necklaces have always been boring, so it's easy to just use this as a stat stick to count your progress. It's just used to unlock the semi-interesting bits on other gear. I'm mostly happy to have the ability to gather different weapons again

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    TBC was a huge gap though, it was reduced over the expansions, to where you might have kept your raiding gear for almost half the leveling experience. But year TBC, the first greens were way better than any of my raiding gear.
    This is so false. Me and many others still had tier 3/Naxx gear at level 70..

Sure, tier 1/2 was quickly replaced but tier 3 with the set bonusses and some trinkets remained relevant.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Yeah and people replaced their Thunderfury and Altiesh with some green back in BC... Same for all legendaries...artefact or not
    no tank replaced thunderfury until the threat nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    The problem is that the vast majority of people loved Legion, it was their bestselling expansion pack and easily the most successful since WotLK when it comes to player activity numbers. Yet here you are, shitting on people. Just like you were shitting on LGBT people in General OT. You're the one who's flipping their shit because other people like something you don't like. I'm actually a big fan of Classic too, I'm excited for it. I prefer Vanilla/BC era of WoW over the modern era. But you don't see me here wasting my time crying about it day in and day out like a psychopathic stalker ex boyfriend.

It just comes off as incredibly childish man. I actually enjoyed reading some of your insight into Classic on the Classic forums but you have lost all of my respect. You're worse than an SJW. You just can't leave people alone to like what they like and live their lives the way they want.
    it wasnt the best selling xpac. it wasnt loved by the majority of players... its not even loved by the majority of CURRENT players. And I could care less if someone likes it... good for them! it is they who cant stand someone who doesn't like that crap. but i've already come to expect uyou to make a buinch of false statements.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    The problem is that the vast majority of people loved Legion, it was their bestselling expansion pack and easily the most successful since WotLK when it comes to player activity numbers. Yet here you are, shitting on people. Just like you were shitting on LGBT people in General OT. You're the one who's flipping their shit because other people like something you don't like. I'm actually a big fan of Classic too, I'm excited for it. I prefer Vanilla/BC era of WoW over the modern era. But you don't see me here wasting my time crying about it day in and day out like a psychopathic stalker ex boyfriend.

It just comes off as incredibly childish man. I actually enjoyed reading some of your insight into Classic on the Classic forums but you have lost all of my respect. You're worse than an SJW. You just can't leave people alone to like what they like and live their lives the way they want.
    And you're a shitty human being :-D I'm glad your opinion is somehow far more valid than anyone elses. Also i'm glad your white privilege affords you the ability to think SJW are somehow the worst.

I got a Titanforged 1h axe (ilvl 245), and can't use it cause I have no shield

Needless to say pretty happy it did, because damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    right, i raided normals casually and did weeklys that gave gear. my main's weapon was a 980 something before the squish, now a 218 i think. just kind of a bummer.

casuals can have opinions too, blizzard said so.
    had one proc to 220 dunno if they will get higher but yea
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Seen many people here saying that it has been the same since TBC but nope, people in many higher tier guilds were still using Naxx sets for their strong bonuses even at the beginning of the first raid tier (Karazhan/Gruul's etc.). Same goes for Thunderfury before the nerf of course and also Atiesh since it had group boosting effects on top of regular stats.
    Funnily enough even some BWL gear such as Rejuvenating Gem and Styleen's were also widely used until Blizzard gave a blanket ilvl upgrade to the first tier's loot.

Just look at the bonuses of the Druid set (I used to raid as Resto) for a healer and consider it:
    2 pieces: Your Rejuvenation ticks have a chance to restore 60 mana, 8 energy, or 2 rage to your target.
    4 pieces: Reduces the mana cost of your Healing Touch, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, and Tranquility spells by 3%.
    6 pieces: Your initial cast and Regrowth ticks will increase the maximum health of your target by up to 50, stacking up to 7 times.
    8 pieces: On Healing Touch critical hits, you regain 30% of the mana cost of the spell.

Yep it's insane.

My 209 Talonclaw was replaced with a 235 Spear. I love it. Got a nice SV wep now going into BFA.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    My only complain was after logging in the first day; running the quests then completing the new WQ's I had a replace staff; cool.

Logged in yesterday and 2 of the WQ's both had the same flipping staff as the reward. Be nice if these WQ's either also awarded rep or counted toward their own emissary cache or something similar so that I have incentive to keep doing them more than once.

Hey at least you can mog your artifact appearance, so i don't care.

Deleted
    I'm not getting any WQs in Darkshore?! :O

I used my char boost last night, I found it humorous that the uncommon staff you start with from boosting was 30 ilvls higher than the artifact weapon ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    I'm not getting any WQs in Darkshore?! :O
    Need to finish the pre expansion quest line that started this reset - once you finish it you unlock 4 world quests in Darkshore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Need to finish the pre expansion quest line that started this reset - once you finish it you unlock 4 world quests in Darkshore.
    I did though. Maybe I need to update my WQ addon again.

Otherwise you may have 1 quest that wasn't done / handed in. As soon as you finish the last quest the 4 WQs just appear on your map.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yep it's insane.

My 209 Talonclaw was replaced with a 235 Spear. I love it. Got a nice SV wep now going into BFA.
    235?! sweet jesus!

grats tho

- - - Updated - - -

it also allows you to skip the little pre campaign on your faction alts once you beat it all once

For my alts the new gear and weapons is a nice catch up mechanic to make leveling even easier.
    I do have to say that a lot of my new stuff have sockets and tertiary stats and only 1 titanforge (so far).
    Does anybody else think that next reset we will see neck, rings and trinkets when the new dailies unlock?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    235?! sweet jesus!

grats tho

- - - Updated - - -

it also allows you to skip the little pre campaign on your faction alts once you beat it all once
    To be fair when it comes to Titanforging I'm not the luckiest so I'm glad it was a weapon at least.

I mean I knew we'd replace artifacts but I didn't think this soon for some of my toons.