Page 1 of 2
LastLast

High Inquisitor Whitemane, Low-Population Ranked Matchmaking Update, HGC Minute

High Inquisitor Whitemane Revealed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    This world is ailing. Together we shall cure it.

Low-Population Ranked Matchmaking Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Greetings Heroes!

Season 3 has now been live for a couple of weeks, and with it came a number of ranked play improvements. The central idea behind these changes was to address the feedback from players that some ranked matches didn’t feel competitive due to a skill gap between players. The matchmaker had previously placed a higher value on match creation speed than on the quality of the matches themselves. In high-population servers, we’ve seen a big upswing in match quality. However, in our lower-population servers, we’ve seen a significant increase in wait times for ranked games.

We want to find the right balance between queue times and match quality, and it isn’t acceptable to us that players in less-populated regions are having difficulty finding matches in a reasonable amount of time. In an effort to address these concerns, we will be changing the matchmaking configurations on low-population servers only to match those from Season 2, 2018.

Please keep sharing your ranked play and matchmaking feedback with us. We’ll continue to review the impact of our recent ranked play changes in all regions and make further adjustments as necessary as the season continues.

HGC Minute - Phase 2 Week 4
    HGC Minute, with developer Lana Bachynski hosting, is back with yet another "minute" covering all the highlights from the previous week of pro games!

Deleted
    Uhh, yes! Control me, let me lick your feet My Lady!

That was really unexpected...the art was really Starcrafty....but another Warcraft huh...

Probably gonna be a support. I actually hope they do another Varian type hero with her, and let her pick between being a healer or having Shadow Form. Give her Anathema and Benediction as a weapon that changes based on her choice. Or even having the Holy version of her as depicted and then at lv10 letting her go damage with Four Horsemen version.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2018-07-26 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Why Whitemane? ...

Seems like the weirdest choice to pick from.

Especially since we just had Yrel not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Still though, can't wait for the Rule 34 of her...

It's gonna be...neat? Idfk...

Maybe they can do somthing really unique with her, while she is alive she is a support, but when she dies, she gets ressed as a Death Knight and becomes dps.

Deleted
    From the perspective of gameplay we need more supports that are not niche or only viable as second healer. Currently only Deckard and Malf are good. And the support-problem is not new... Another universal all-situation-support will be good for the game.

Was sure it was going to be Arcturus or Valerian Mengsk, but Whitemane is cool too.

It's not Velen, but I'll take it. Finally a priest healer (most likely a Discipline style one, at that)!

Yusss <3 Should be fun. Like when, next Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Yusss <3 Should be fun. Like when, next Tuesday?
    Spotlight coming tomorrow, with expected PTR next week.

Oh Sally...will you show me you....mass*ive* ressurection?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Spotlight coming tomorrow, with expected PTR next week.
    Thank you So hopefully around the 7th

Well, was expecting Starcraft from the 1st teaser, I never thought of the scarlet monastery doors, considering the art (closer to SC than WoW). Either way, she better have a mass rez on a 5-10 sec cast.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a minor thing... but how do those guys hold their swords? They have no grips!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I know it's a minor thing... but how do those guys hold their swords? They have no grips!
    Yeah those swords are bizarre. Artist error?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    :O srsly tho!

Whitemane got even hotter then before <3

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Why Whitemane? ...

Seems like the weirdest choice to pick from.

Especially since we just had Yrel not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Still though, can't wait for the Rule 34 of her...

It's gonna be...neat? Idfk...
    There's been a lot of Sally Whitemane, erm, "fan art" since Vanilla WoW.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah those swords are bizarre. Artist error?
    I stared at this a while. I... actually don't think they're holding swords. They might just be at a sort of parade rest. The hand LOOKS like it's resting on a pommel or something, but I think it's just the artwork and line of the pants that make it look like a sword.

EDIT: I stared at it longer.. I still don't think they're swords. I think they might be banners of some kind, hence no hilt.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab