Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    cocaine use is part and parcel to living in a big city like london

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Stop calling me racist! Also, everything is the fault of those filthy Muslims!

Spectacular.
    This thread is pretty gold for naked retardation. I only just woke up though, maybe it is me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Stop calling me racist! Also, everything is the fault of those filthy Muslims!

Spectacular.
    Islam/muslims aren't a race...

Not everything, but if you want to say that they do not have ANYTHING to do with recent terror attacks in London ... then you are just lying to yourself...

Also read this:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8261831.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    This thread is pretty gold for naked retardation. I only just woke up though, maybe it is me.
    So basically you want to tell me that 1 particular religion isn't having special treatment in UK?

watch this:

Beginning of video says it all, we aren't even able to speak about this religion without people getting violent ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

He seems pretty shit that Sadiq Khan.

Also cocain is shit, to expensive and the rush only lasts for 40min then you need to go again, there is much better party drugs then cocain, but its the cool thing i guess.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Sadiq 'you have to expect terrorist attacks in london' khan, a c**t of the highest level

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    He seems pretty shit that Sadiq Khan.

Also cocain is shit, to expensive and the rush only lasts for 40min then you need to go again, there is much better party drugs then cocain, but its the cool thing i guess.
    40min? It is really shit then in your area, it should be about 2h
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    40min? It is really shit then in your area, it should be about 2h
    2 hours is still shit and it's still expensive compared to other things you can get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is Khan still in London? I thought he becomes the new prime minister of Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    2 hours is still shit and it's still expensive compared to other things you can get.
    Well agree, but it is also much cleaner and safer than other (chemical) stuff. Oh and everyone likes different stuff

Well agree, but it is also much cleaner and safer than other (chemical) stuff. Oh and everyone likes different stuff
    That's true

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Why is Khan still in London? I thought he becomes the new prime minister of Pakistan.
    You meant "United Kurdistan?" (disclaimer: not bashing a nation or country just making a honest joke - IB4 getting another bs infraction)
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2018-07-28 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone remember a few years back when they took swabs at the house of parliament and found traces of numerous drugs (primarily cocaine) in the toilets?
    Not just the public accessible ones either, a number were near the MP offices (these are restricted from the general public)

And who can forget this clown before he left.

So basically you want to tell me that 1 particular religion isn't having special treatment in UK?
    Drug gangs in London and Islam are 2 circles in a Venn diagram that barely overlap. If anything I'd be trying to tell you they are unrelated, but you seem to want to talk about terrorism in a thread about drug related gang violence. So have at it, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Problem is that police isn't targeting dealers, because they don't want to be called racist.
    And you're basing this on what? Youtube videos of alt-right morons like Carl of Akkad? fucking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Drug gangs in London and Islam are 2 circles in a Venn diagram that barely overlap. If anything I'd be trying to tell you they are unrelated, but you seem to want to talk about terrorism in a thread about drug related gang violence. So have at it, sir.
    Yes, because religion related rape gangs violence is irrelevant /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    And you're basing this on what? Youtube videos of alt-right morons like Carl of Akkad? fucking lol.
    I'm basing that on anecdotal stuff I watched over the years of living in the UK. Most dealers and drugs production in UK is made by foreigners. Weed is grown by people from Vietnam, and most of the time they exploit minors which have to care for plants for 3 months being closed in one home (if they leave then they will kill them, if they stay and get caught they will be deported because most of them are there illegally).
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2018-07-28 at 07:23 AM.

I'm basing that on anecdotal stuff I watched over the years of living in the UK

If you've lived in the Uk for years, you'll have noticed that most police forces have been spending less time pursuing drug offences because even they recognise the war on drugs has been a failure.

If you've lived in the Uk for years, you'll have noticed that most police forces have been spending less time pursuing drug offences because even they recognise the war on drugs has been a failure.
    Yes, all that while minors are suffering being stuffed with many plants in some squatted home ...

Gang violence was a big problem in southern cal in the 90's. No one blamed middle class because it was a problem in the poorer areas of southern cal.

Illegal drug consumption by economic class varies in the US.

As for Khan he is basically an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Because the middle class is all about criminal gangs and knife fights am I right? Sadiq Khan is a delusional clown and London will continue to go down the toilet under his lack of leadership.
    If BoJo has not managed to wreck London, neither will Khan.

The Tories lead with ABC1 voters by 22 points.
    Yet the drug addicts voted for a party that opened the floodgates to immigration and the vast majority are albanians. the same people that are bringing in the cocaine and control prostitution. people gotta wake up and realize people lie to enter a country. not everyone does but there are plenty that do it. also why accept people from countries that don't cooperate with legal authorities like albania does. it should be automatic deportation for people from that country.