warmode dont try to balance the horde/alliance numbers ?

so i decided to try some warmode today but every single time i join a group its just a massive zerg of one faction dominating the other, not once where there any maps where the numbers seemed even remoteley close.

this seems like a huge mistake by blizzard since it pretty much make the whole thing useless since fighting 1v40 or 40v1 is not really fun at all

10+ Year Old Account
    To many people like it that way to for them to care? Plus I don't think they know the definition of balance....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how you would even, realistically, obtain 'balance' in warmode? It's already a zoned thing, so they would have to make zones inside zones basically to obtain true equal numbers. That sounds...like a lagfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

That's just a fact of life when it comes to the "world pvp lovers". Very few people actually willing to risk their lives when hunting for kills and not be in a massive group that simply overpowers other players.

I thought they'd try to go the route of Blackrook Rumble or something similar: you get a buff when you kill a certain number of people, but there's a downside of some sort, too. The way the system is now, it promotes the winners to keep gaining the advantage.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville