Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Brawl: Deep 6, should it stay?

Honestly, I am having a blast. For once you can do BG´s and have quite fair fights, a lot of 2v2, 3v3 or even 1v1 chances going on as there are only 6 players and you usually spread into two groups.

It is easy to coordinate and to team play. You can also be an amazing help if you manage to hold back to opponents, gaining a lot of time for your team.

I would so welcome Deep Six to become standard for some BG´s, maybe mixed up in the LFBG mixed so that queues are not too badly affected.

What´s your view? are you enjoying it?

Yes, and no, Idea is fun, but I faced several issues. First, sometimes my team had no healers for any reason. Second, Enemy classes too dominating or opposite. If just a single person decides to afk or do silly stuff - whole team suffers a lot more, if u don't go with premade - pretty crucial.

But this was sorta a blast for me as well, at least some fresh water.

Yea, I think 6v6 is superior.

Doesn't matter to me. 6 people are 10 people, horde still easily loses that in my battlegroup.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I find them incredibly fun, however the imbalance between teams can be huge most times. On several occasions we were matched 6 dps vs 6 dps, but the opposing team had druids and shammys off healing and our team couldn't compete.

Deleted
    With only 6 players, the class imbalance is just prevalent. One ret+disc and its pretty much gg, because 1/3 or of team plays broken stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    terrible on the horde side - unplayable

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know, you then need the 6 players to be actually playing and paying attention, but I am experiencing that it is far easier to carry slackers, just because they realize that they are the ones slacking and so they get their act together... unless they are 3 or 4 of them, that´s it.

About class imbalance, I am rarely noticing it unless only one team has healers... or unless your team is 3 rogues and 3 paladins like were were at some point, we just roller coaster the game easy

But generally you have a mix up, and it works wonderfully. You, as an individual, can win the game alone, because in most scenarios you can find yourself fighting just an opponent instead of 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Yes, and no, Idea is fun, but I faced several issues. First, sometimes my team had no healers for any reason. Second, Enemy classes too dominating or opposite. If just a single person decides to afk or do silly stuff - whole team suffers a lot more, if u don't go with premade - pretty crucial.

But this was sorta a blast for me as well, at least some fresh water.
    Honestly, about having healers or not is many times the teams fault. Let´s say I go shadow and I notice that they have a healer but we don´t... damn I respect disc because otherwise we have a big chance to lose, but some people seem unable to play their class to its full potential :/

As mentioned by other guy, 6v6 is superior but only for Rated stuff.
    Individual skill counts a lot more, so one person can fuck up an entire team, which isn't something good for standard BG queues.
    I would love RBGs to be 6v6 only, it would even make RBGs watchable as tournaments.

I like the 6v6 format a lot more than 10v10 tbh.