Poll: Do you want tattoos for blood elves?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    High elves, yes. Guess I always assumed that was face paint, but can't find evidence for either.
    They are the same people..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Interesting but it still seems a touch out of character for the Bloodelves especially with the shifts they have made with them since 06. I like the limited aspect kind of like an arcane monocle XD Imo though it just takes away from the forced autocratic "civility" that has become entwined in the story. But if it gets a foothold more customization is never a bad thing.

So long as there is an option for no tattoos. If there is, then go crazy.

If you want to play a blonde haired elf with tattoos, Warcraft 2 is waiting for you.

For real though, every race should have a tattoo option, it should just be suited to the race. Nelf face markings stay unique, belves/void elves get the face paint, Kul Tirans can get anchors/ships on their arms, etc.

Yes. Goddammit, yes.

Also, some gnomes in the lore have tattoos.

It'd be a good RP feature to just add a "tattoo" shop that allows you to put some patterns on your character's skin! Wrist butterflies for everyone!!

Short of that, adding tattoos to races that have them in lore is a solid idea.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

7+ Year Old Account
    No.

Stop asking for Quel'dorei Features like Blue Eyes, Tattoos, and Etc.

Leave that for the High Elves that are True Warcraft 2 Race. Not Warcraft 3 Races like Blood Elves.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    No.

Stop asking for Quel'dorei Features like Blue Eyes, Tattoos, and Etc.

Leave that for the High Elves that are True Warcraft 2 Race. Not Warcraft 3 Races like Blood Elves.
    Oh get out of here with that nonsense. Shoo!

*squirts with spray bottle*

OT: more customization is literally always a good thing, and in lore pretty much every race has their own brands of tattoos and face/body paintings. Tattoos for everybody!
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I'd like tattoos and blue eyes please!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Oh get out of here with that nonsense. Shoo!

*squirts with spray bottle*

OT: more customization is literally always a good thing, and in lore pretty much every race has their own brands of tattoos and face/body paintings. Tattoos for everybody!
    No. So sick in tried of you Antis/High Elf haters asking for Quel'dorei Features just to force people to play a 12 year old race and ruin what made Warcraft on the alliance original to begin with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'd like tattoos and blue eyes please!
    No. You people got Golden Eyes. So Drop it and Move on.

- - - Updated - - -

If your going to do a Thread/Post about asking for High Elf Features then put it in the High Elf Megathread where it belongs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Hell yeah. I'd love some Tattoo's for my Blood Elf hunter for that Warcraft 2 ranger vibe.

Let's have an expansion with no new races or classes, but instead tons of customisation for races that already exist. Tattoos, scars, eye colours etcetera.
    This is what we actually need, a full set of customization for every race, Trolls instead of just being "Darkspear Troll" wich its ironic because the tabs says "TROLL" should be every race if somehow they join the horde apart from RevanTusk and ShatterSpear. Humans with their variations from other kingdoms. Voice also should have a variation, just for example i want a "Gilnean Human" more than a "Stormwind" one. Now this is more and more becoming a reality thanks to the Mag'hars addition, because you can become a Blackrock, Warsong, Laughing Skull, Frostwolf, Shadowmoon, Bleeding Hollow. Just thanks to that Color skin, eye color, and tattoos included.
    I just can imagine for the Blood Elves that already got the Golden Eyes because of the purification of the sunwell thanks to a Naaru, having the markings blue green and red. The Mulgore Tauren having their tribal heritage armors and weapons with their own Native American style. The same with the Dwarves, ok we get the diference between Dark Iron and the rest, but what about the Wildhammers, why cant my dwarf have the Wildhammers markings?.
    Again, more customization, more money for blizz.

No. So sick in tried of you Antis/High Elf haters asking for Quel'dorei Features just to force people to play a 12 year old race and ruin what made Warcraft on the alliance original to begin with it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If your going to do a Thread/Post about asking for High Elf Features then put it in the High Elf Megathread where it belongs.
    Can you not try to turn this into a discussion about high elves? Take your own advice and save it for the official megathread.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

blood elves with tattoos in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    This is what we actually need, a full set of customization for every race, Trolls instead of just being "Darkspear Troll" wich its ironic because the tabs says "TROLL" should be every race if somehow they join the horde apart from RevanTusk and ShatterSpear. Humans with their variations from other kingdoms. Voice also should have a variation, just for example i want a "Gilnean Human" more than a "Stormwind" one. Now this is more and more becoming a reality thanks to the Mag'hars addition, because you can become a Blackrock, Warsong, Laughing Skull, Frostwolf, Shadowmoon, Bleeding Hollow. Just thanks to that Color skin, eye color, and tattoos included.
    I just can imagine for the Blood Elves that already got the Golden Eyes because of the purification of the sunwell thanks to a Naaru, having the markings blue green and red. The Mulgore Tauren having their tribal heritage armors and weapons with their own Native American style. The same with the Dwarves, ok we get the diference between Dark Iron and the rest, but what about the Wildhammers, why cant my dwarf have the Wildhammers markings?.
    Again, more customization, more money for blizz.
    I'm down with all of this.

And for Elune's sake let my night elf priest have some goddamn leaves in her hair.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    because blood elves really need even more customization
    always!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I'm down with all of this.

And for Elune's sake let my night elf priest have some goddamn leaves in her hair.
    oh my god i forgot about that!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Can you not try to turn this into a discussion about high elves? Take your own advice and save it for the official megathread.
    Because OP is asking for High Elf Customization and since this post is a want high elves thread it should belong in the megathread.

- - - Updated - - -

blood elves with tattoos in the game

If you were asking for different tattoos. It would have been fine. But since you did mention Warcraft 2 Quel'dorei Features. You then should have put it in megathread instead of making more High Elf Threads.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    we all know that blood elves use tattoos from WC2 we can see them and also in art and even some NPCs like rommath have them

I think it would be great for blood elves to have this feature
    You do know ots a shirt hes wearing right? Who says they are tats?

Because OP is asking for High Elf Customization and since this post is a want high elves thread it should belong in the megathread.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were asking for different tattoos. It would have been fine. But since you did mention Warcraft 2 Quel'dorei Features. You then should have put it in megathread instead of making more High Elf Threads.
    same race same people

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You do know ots a shirt hes wearing right? Who says they are tats?
    Yeah, all 3 examples used are also wearing the same outfits to a tee pretty much