Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    That is why they are not important. As written lore most of the time is much different.

Sure, but Horde lost much less than the Alliance. They have retreated on their own terms.

Maybe in Warcraft 4 we will see one sided victory.
    define "lost much less than the alliance".

- warchief states in before the storm, "the horde will want blood eventually".
    - warchief starts a war march
    - warchief fients and moves to teldrassil instead of silithus
    - warchief wants to use this attack to bleed and destroy the alliance.
    - warchief attacks an island without a navy, claiming she wants to capture it. but everyone knew what was gonna happen.
    - warchief gets held up by 1/6th of the alliance, long enough for their navy to show up.
    - warchief sets fire to teldrassil. confirming nearly every theory besides the, fantastical excuses.
    - warchief knows there will be retaliation.
    - warchief goes back and prepares defenses.
    - warchief has the combined might of her armies.
    - warchief ends up losing her own city. you think the alliance walked through brill sparing the forsaken that live there if any where still there?

both sides lost a city and associated zones.

besides that we have NO numbers to say with clarity who lost more.
    Saying things like, "i want the alliance to end!" "i want the horde to end!" is a useless statement. because one faction will never totally defeat another. you want to quote me on this, you can save it and show it to me when blizz actually does it.

if anything is possible (slim chance) is the factions altogether coming to an end.

there is no 1-0, 1.5-0 or w.e
    because in the end, the factions will once again hug each other and save the world. making this whole circus, just that. a show.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    People are ok with making evil character, people are just sick of the Horde being evil, and they are not fan of the idea of losing a third warchief.
    The crux of the problem lies with having forced factions. like really, this game would benefit so fucking much from L2 (an old, extremely grindy and with almost no lore) PVE and PVP "factions"
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    WC3 wants to talk with you. The whole purpose of that game was to paint the Horde as outcasts, and noble savages
    Yes, Grom really showed the "noble savage" image well. :P

I am confused. Just because of that dying nightelf talking a bit philosophical nonsense, she changed from "Invading" to "burn it". Just why? Even Nathanos looked like "WTF Slyvanas".

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Or Sylvi will stay in action, purges all who oppose her, and Horde will be dark again.
    You need to play W1, WC2, WC3 and World of Wacraft.
    Sounds like you don't know what The Horde is.

- - - Updated - - -

He was literally given bloodlust by demons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

well, yeah. He killed the demon who held the orcs as fel-hostages, dying in the process as payment for the royal fuckup that was drinking felblood

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "Hi im christie golden and this is jackass".

I can't wait to see followup to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Clearly you're the one who needs a refresher. The Horde has collectively been evil for longer (WC1, WC2, Cata, Mists, Legion, BFA) than it's been noble savages (WC3, Vanilla to Wrath if you ignore the Forsaken and blood elves, WoD)
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I am confused. Just because of that dying nightelf talking a bit philosophical nonsense, she changed from "Invading" to "burn it". Just why? Even Nathanos looked like "WTF Slyvanas".
    She was overtaken by moral grayness. Don't worry we will soon learn about her true motives.

WC1 and WC2 horde was evil though. Fel-slave evil, but a bunch of baddies nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    HOPE WILL NEVER DIE. THE LICH QUEEN SHALL PAY FOR THIS. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

The Horde are evil. All of them savages. Not just their Warchief. Everyone who follows her is a culprit.
    And all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, right?

Learn to grow the fuck up and not be a racist piece of shit.

Deleted
    Problem is we know the consequences.

Either we kill her as a raid boss, or they find some way to make the Alliance not want her dead.
    Both are shit, because the way she became an enemy is shit and the way it concludes is shit.
    Good for you that you can predict the future! I cuold use some lottery numbers!

Of course in a War you have: a winning side and a loser. HOW you win and lose is what matters. Of course, de gustibus, if you don't like it it's your own opinion, far from me to convince you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing, but I don't really care. Trolls are too awesome to abandon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Dear Saurfang,

Maybe it's time for the Horde to not endure. There is not honor in defending the dishonorable.

Sincerely,
    Everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    This makes me want to join the Horde. I've been Alliance since I started playing this game but watching that tree burn and listening to all of the "hurr durr muh elves!" weebfucks cry about their pretty pretty race's tree being torched fills me with glee.

BURN IT. TO THE GROUND.

Fuck the night elves. I'm going to set my Hearthstone as close to that beautiful burning horizon as I possibly can just so I can easily look at it every day.
    This its the proudest moment on my horde career, i will print a picture of that burning tree and hang it on my wall
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Elisande got hijacked by Gul'dan, so Azshara will be the first one and she's just a mid-tier boss.
    There's also Helya, Shek'zeer, Sinestra and Onyxia. None of them too relevant.

Clearly you're the one who needs a refresher. The Horde has collectively been evil for longer (WC1, WC2, Cata, Mists, Legion, BFA) than it's been noble savages (WC3, Vanilla to Wrath if you ignore the Forsaken and blood elves, WoD)
    Also this. Forsaken have always been a bunch of evil bastards (and i liked them in Vanilla-BC). BEs were a bunch of edgiebois, that thought that the light abandoned them, when it was the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmak View Post
    Dear Saurfang,

Maybe it's time for the Horde to not endure. There is not honor in defending the dishonorable.

Sincerely,
    Everyone else
    Yes, but with raising mindless skeletons Sylvi clearly crossed a line. Burning civilians was okay though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    WAR craft. Say it with me. WAR....craft

He reasoning is just. Horde need a ruthless leader...too pussified by Thrall and Vol'jin. Garrosh was their one time getting it right, it's about time we get back to Good vs Evil.

I joined horde to be evil.
    WTB Tauren transfer to third faction.

Being given bloodlust and tricked into invading a land isn't evil, neither is defending yourself (Cata, Mists, Legion).
    The horde has never been evil except for right now, unless the faction leaders rebel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.