Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Originally Posted by random 2.5D cinematic
    Remember what we said about the Horde being morally gray? LUL u fell for it yet again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senel View Post
    One less ugly tree in the world. Thanks Warchief.
    It actually looks so much better now after the quests.

Unless she is possessed/being controlled... she bad bros

Deleted
    I mean, didnt the alliance destroy her home? Isnt Undercity fucked up now so you cant be there anymore? Or is that later? If UC was destroyed before she burned the world tree, then I 100% understand it.
    Not that I really care, banshees arent the nice kind tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    Unless she is possessed/being controlled... she bad bros
    I'm cool with it.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I mean, didnt the alliance destroy her home? Isnt Undercity fucked up now so you cant be there anymore? Or is that later? If UC was destroyed before she burned the world tree, then I 100% understand it.
    The events in the BFA cinematic happen after this. Next week is what will lead in to it.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    As far as I am aware, the sacking of UC is in retaliation for Teldrassil.

She definitely crosses the line into Garrosh territory with this act. I can't see the Horde surviving in its current state. She seems to want everyone to be undead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

hahaha all these people with their theories on the alliance of nuetral parties having anything to do with the burning of Teldrassil. Please, it was always going to be a deliberate act by the leader of the horde because that's all the horde ever is: War. War and Death. they have no concepts of any of the bad, negative sh!t they cause when they go on murderous, conquering rampages and they're backed up by a legion of players that fixate on the "glory" of it all, and have the ability to brush aside all the awful stuff that they'll do because being a conqueror appeals to them more than being a hero.

"Let's speculate who burned Teldrassil" threads were all always going to be a waste of time. Anyone who didn't see this coming is dumb. This is the horde, this is what their players want, and have wanted since the beginning of WoW.

Deleted
    Maybe the whole thing is to set up a huge "legendary" questline in 8.X when you have a choice to defect from your own faction to the other (Or increasing your allegiance to the current one.) and end the whole concept of "This race goes to the alliance/horde". People from the Horde have legitimate reasons to hate her (First i think of are Tauren druids, or Saurfang), but other can still have those xenophobic feelings from both sides.)

I like Sylvanas being straight evil, but the thoughts of having another boss to kill (Garrosh), or some Kerrigan story is a bit annoying.

(And for people saying there are cancelling their account, come on. I should have cancelled long ago when Arthas got fucked by a jumping-in-a-plate-amor paladin from behind.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    THAT was funny! I IRL laughed :P
    did your mind read "BURN IT" in sylvanas' voice?

XD
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Wow im really surprise, it was Sylvannas all along , and ohhh,the dying elf ... it was a dying elf. You really did it Blizzard, greatest story ever Also, she’s not Garrosh 2.0. Also Vol jin was not supposed to be warchief

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    did your mind read "BURN IT" in sylvanas' voice?

XD
    YUP! in fact I laughed so hard you became my first ever mmochamp sig.
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Hopefully Teldrassil will be the Alliance's Pearl Harbor and not another cuck response like Theramore.
    We already know The Alliance takes over Lordaeron. It's even in the BfA announcement cinematic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously... I dont think Blizzard has a lick of actual story writers that can write a morally gray story, even if they were put at gun point. Alliance can do no wrong, and here they build sylvannas to be the villain. Great. Horde get to lose another warchief, because they do not know how to actually write a proper antihero.

You want someone that is basically evil, but still morally gray? Dont have them burn children in their beds. Have them look like the ones that burned the children in the beds, and then say fuck it. Own it, when in reality, they plan to carve the person up whom did it, slowly and painfully. But hey. Blizzard sucks at writing.

While i would be happy for the Horde to go full on evil mode she burnt it down because some random nobody basically went ' what's a matter chicken?' Did they do the chicken arm movments and go buck buck buck as well? That is some shitty writing. Kinda worried the clowns that wrote this did the BFA story. The lore could be a total dumpster fire.

Well it's not called World of Nicecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I hope the Night elves get a story out of this, instead of always being the weak, incompetent victims that can't even fight in their own forest they have always been shown to be in the MMO, their absence in BfA is pretty stupid.
    nah blizz gonna focus on human potential

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    YUP! in fact I laughed so hard you became my first ever mmochamp sig.
    <3 I'm honored
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    <3 I'm honored
    Credit where it's due good sir!

Apparently there are a few of these too. Another one a friend sent me was:

"THROM'KA, BLOOD AND HONOR WARRIORS OF THE HORDE!

..............fine, just blood then."
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

I'm beginning to think some people here actually believed Sylv when she said she had nothing to do with the Wrath Gate....