Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    I think things like that in an MMO are too time consuming to be worth it. They’d have to redo the entire NE leveling zones, redirect ANY quest involving Darnassus in the game and any achievement would need to be modified too. That’s a lot of work...
    I meant for 110+. Starting characters can stay there. Just once you finish Legion content, it should be gone.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    its gone

our Warchief fucked you boys up real good

KALIMDOR FOR THE HORDE !!

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    ur udnercity is gonna get fked up too, and ur warchief is gonna shrekt hard by GENN ;D
    Seeing you guys fight only makes me wish one side loses the war.

Quote Originally Posted by kaytaro View Post
    or something goes for the alliance for once
    Nah. You can't have things going for you all the time. There's something you can have that's way better than that: a villain. There's nothing better than the feeling of fighting to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This thread is literally everything that's wrong with Red vs Blue.
    WoW itself wouldnt exist without "Red vs Blue"

you better believe it son

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Sounds like a success then. Horde vs Alliance commencing as planned.
    Not really, all this stuff happens in the tail end of the Legion expansion.

Where do Blizz take the Horde vs Alliance conflict in BFA?

What is the big BFA Horde vs Alliance bust-up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Genn is being controlled by the void, just as an fyi.
    what makes u say that

- - - Updated - - -

literally 1 arrow takes care of the mutt
    u just wait and see

WoW itself wouldnt exist without "Red vs Blue"

you better believe it son
    Originally - yes. Obviously.

Now? The story is a tortured abomination forced into a narrative that makes no sense at all.

I'm willing to bet that the burning of Teldrassil was not the work of Sylvanas directly. Or that the motive was not just "fuck alliance".

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Originally - yes. Obviously.

Now? The story is a tortured abomination forced into a narrative that makes no sense at all.
    doesnt matter because there are still 2 gameplay factions and fanction conflict and PvP are still core parts of the game

gameplay >> anything else

doesnt matter because there are still 2 gameplay factions and fanction conflict and PvP are still core parts of the game

gameplay >> anything else
    You know I actually do agree with that. This latest thing is just really distasteful, but I don't play the Evil Faction so w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I meant for 110+. Starting characters can stay there. Just once you finish Legion content, it should be gone.
    That still leaves anything like Loremaster broken and any achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    That still leaves anything like Loremaster broken and any achievements
    You can just get them on an earlier character. Also you're getting unnecessarily hung up on the technical side of things. I'm saying it would be nice to have, personally. I'm not an idiot and I understand that changes would need to be made.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

This makes me want to join the horde as a gnome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonBehelit- View Post
    Heaven forbid something interesting happens for once. The point of a story is to move forward.
    I'd be less concerned if blizzard hadn't basically forgotten nelves existed except to make us neutral factions.

Forsaken are going to be represented going forward, unquestionably. Their ridiculous Tim Burton architecture is already all over the place, and they are the cronies of the Lich Queen herself.

Nelves? AND Worgen? Just gone. Blizzard isn't going to put in the effort to even populate Gilneas because there's no horde fanboy microtransaction shekels to be gained from it.

So less a "oh no interesting things happening" and more "oh boy blizzard erasing the one thing night elves had that wasn't made neutral so the horde kiddies could have it too".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I'm willing to bet that the burning of Teldrassil was not the work of Sylvanas directly. Or that the motive was not just "fuck alliance".
    THEY LITERALLY JUST SHOWED YOU A VIDEO OF IT HAPPENING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewise, yes, it's destroyed.

However, you can apparently still go to Darnassus as if nothing had happened, by talking to one of those Bronze Dragons. The same way you can "restore" Silithus and Theramore, as if nothing had happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

literally 1 arrow takes care of the mutt
    Are you purposefully misunderstanding that cutscene because you're a drooling horde fanboy or did you simply not realize that Genn purposefully ate that arrow in order to get the lantern and screw over Sylvanas' plans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it's burnt!

Horde! Horde! Horde! Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Moonblade View Post
    Are you purposefully misunderstanding that cutscene because you're a drooling horde fanboy or did you simply not realize that Genn purposefully ate that arrow in order to get the lantern and screw over Sylvanas' plans?
    that cinematic shows nothing that suggests he could have done anything about the arrow (or many others to follow) even if he wanted to ..

and thats before we get into the banshee powers

you are seriously biased if you think Genn has any chance in a 1v1 fight to the death vs Sylvanas

Kind of lame Blizz couldn't be bothered to make a 3D model of burnt Teldrassil, the 2D image looks out of place and weird.

I hated Argus for that reason as well, lots of painted backgrounds and invisible walls.

that cinematic shows nothing that suggests he could have done anything about the arrow (or many others to follow) even if he wanted to ..

and thats before we get into the banshee powers

you are seriously biased if you think Genn has any chance in a 1v1 fight to the death vs Sylvanas
    ... yeah, not getting involved with this kind of nonsense. You answered my question, and it's both.