Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL: Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea
    2. Champs League winner: Read Madrid
    3. PFA Player of the year: Hazard (why is he still at Chelsea?)
    4. Writers player of the year: Kante (why do Chelsea have the 2 best players???)
    5. Top Premiership Scorer: Kane
    6. Best transfer: They've all been rather shitty so far... er Fabinho, although I don't think he'll suit the PL
    7. Biggest transfer flop: Shaqiri, great player, but far too inconsistent
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL: Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Sign da ting Dembele

doesn't that mean no Aaron Ramsey? i don't know if I want..

Deleted
    Dembele is absolute shit.
    The very définition of flatters to deceive.

Man City sign kit deal with Puma for obscene amounts of money.. have fun with your ugly shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Dembele is absolute shit.
    The very définition of flatters to deceive.
    If you say a French player is shit, honestly I just want them in my team more. #HenryWasOverrated

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Man City sign kit deal with Puma for obscene amounts of money.. have fun with your ugly shirts
    Hopefully this in some way means we're 100% moving on from them next season. So tired of their shitty kits.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you say a French player is shit, honestly I just want them in my team more. #HenryWasOverrated
    Well he said it about the entire French squad just about, and they end up winning the World Cup. He's clearly a great judge.

Deleted
    Does anyone actually rate Dembele though?

Nobody I know thinks he's quality.

Also a lot of noise about him being a negative influence in the dressing room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well he said it about the entire French squad just about, and they end up winning the World Cup. He's clearly a great judge.
    We ended up winning the world cup.

Never said a bad thing about the consistently brilliant players either and I always felt justified in my criticism.

Does anyone actually rate Dembele though?

Nobody I know thinks he's quality.

Also a lot of noise about him being a negative influence in the dressing room.
    Laca and Aubameyang were negative influences at their old clubs too apparantly

I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    So it's good that they've ended up at Arsenal to continue to win nothing and get them fat stacks.

Mate if your club didn't have a womens team nobody would have heard of "Olympique Lyonnais", not really in a position to talk about trophies.

Deleted
    I can afford to go and watch my club play without putting a mortgage on my house and selling a kidney though.

If you can only get a grand for mortgaging your house you got a shit house mate.

Deleted
    I'm also certain that we've wen twice times as much silverware as Arsenal have in my lifetime, speaking of trophies.

"Keeping hold of Fekir" doesn't count as a trophy just FYI.

Deleted
    How about seven league titles in a row, does that count?

If you're gonna count Ligue 1 titles you have to let Arsenal count Community Shields.

Deleted
    Where is @Henx to tell me about Max Mayer?

Zaha to Chelsea? Fuck off pls.

Deleted
    Meyer seemed a quality player but his career went off the rails while at Schalke.

- - - Updated - - -

If Zaha goes to Chelsea is he a Willian replacement or are they going to play him through the middle and shift out bottlejob Morata?

I think the fact Meyer had to go begging around Europe to then settle on Palace tells you everything.

Deleted
    Meyer seemed a quality player but his career went off the rails while at Schalke.

- - - Updated - - -

If Zaha goes to Chelsea is he a Willian replacement or are they going to play him through the middle and shift out bottlejob Morata?
    I don't see why he'd want to play out of position or be benched like drinkwater, barkley. Career killer Chelsea.

Just give us Ruben and fuck off imo.