10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Problem is that the last 20 minutes you were the better team. Can be risky to make a change when you are on the front foot in terms of play.
    We weren't really. Juve just let us have the ball more, but we did fuck all with it. They were totally comfortable.

Remember United fans, if you want exciting football it's still not too late for your club to sack Jose and bring in Wenger before he accepts the Madrid job.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, United's 2nd half was probably one of better half's of football I've seen them play all season, which is depressing. At least it was more attacking than the usual shit.

"Man utd vs Juventus highlights"

*searching*

"0 results found"

Sounds about right.

I cant fathom why Lukaku plays game after game. He got nothing to his game. He cant run quickly, he cant pass & move with the ball, he literally does nothing in yet another game against a good team. Watching him up top is horrid.

Its getting clear that Matic is also "done" at top level. He is way to slow with his feet & he does not react/think quickly enough to be in the right posisions to win the ball.

Pogba with another slow game. Several bad passes, lazy to retain lost possession, his positioning without ball is bad. He gets played around all the time. He does not create alot going forward. The only thing he did was the shot that hit the post.

Lindelof did a great match. Probably his best one so far.

Overall Manchester United does not look like a team that wants to win. They dont have the passion, the desire, to win. Looks like they are just "going through the motion" when they play. Its quite saddening to watch.

lukaku is a class striker he just needs a rest.

Rashford/martial/sanchez are all different "strikers".

thats why jose wanted arnautovic, so he could play the same system as lukaku and give him a rest.

Rashford has proven time and time again he cant play the target man and needs to run in behind channels abusing his pace.

Sanchez is a midget and for some reason martial never gets a run out as striker
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-10-24 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Remember United fans, if you want exciting football it's still not too late for your club to sack Jose and bring in Wenger before he accepts the Madrid job.
    A few years ago I would have laughed at this but I would honestly consider Wenger an upgrade at this point. Even if we didn't win titles he would still have us playing more enjoyable football than Mourinho.

lovely finish

Spurs into Europa League I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    lloris is so bad, also lol @ old marshmallow feet himself luuk de jong ruining spurs' champions league campaign
    Last edited by Zelk; 2018-10-24 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    le bottle jobs

Someone better take lloris's keys off him

Poor Atletico, the better team not always wins.
    Lucky BVB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Poor Atletico, the better team not always wins.
    Lucky BVB.
    Atleti were awful start to finish, am I missing a joke or something?

That was the worst result of Simeone's career as a coach. They were horrendous. They haven't been great in league either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Atleti were awful start to finish, am I missing a joke or something?
    Just look at the stats.
    Atletico had more shots on goal, corners, more possession and won more tackles.

Atletico were chasing the game after the first goal, that is not their style. After the second, they were done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Just look at the stats.
    Atletico had more shots on goal, corners, more possession and won more tackles.
    stats mean fuck all without context, context here is Atleti were shite and Dortmund were good. Particularly lol @ more tackles, literally meaningless. Also just checked the stats and Dortmund have more than twice as many shots on target. Grats on hitting loads of long shots off target though I guess? I'm sure the extra 4% possession and entire extra corner were big too! Oh and xG for fun:
    Last edited by Zelk; 2018-10-24 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    zelk are you one of these newcastle lads who keeps going to sunderland games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for free kicks all weekend to be defended Brozovic style.