10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Looks like Frenkie De Jong is going to Barca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Looks like Frenkie De Jong is going to Barca.
    Yeah, it's finally official. 75m to Barcelona. I didn't really expect him to go anywhere else.

Is he going to Barcelona now or staying at Ajax until the summer?

Why is Barca buying the even worst Boateng brother ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    He is a temporary measure for the rest of the season as a sub for Suarez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    He is a temporary measure for the rest of the season as a sub for Suarez.
    Right on the money.

- - - Updated - - -

He's on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

Staying until the summer. He never intended to leave before the season is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stays till summer in Ajax. The same will happen with de Ligt who will probably go to Manchester City.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca are stacked with talent and still signing players. Meanwhile Flo is sitting with his thumb in his ass doing fuck all.

Majority of my colleagues are filthy cules, and they're loving this right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's probably the better of the brothers atm

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    he's probably the better of the brothers atm
    I dont believe he is better but Jerome was a world class defender but to many injuries and now he only drags Bayern down.
    Kevin Prince Boateng is a arrogant prick, even a 3rd league team from North Korea would be to good for him.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2019-01-24 at 02:14 AM.

So the fatman joined chelsea.

He'll probably nab a few goals before he discovers London fine dining
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-01-24 at 05:34 AM.

I think Higuain is a good signing.
    As long as we play him with Pedro and Eden, he'll compliment our attack well.

He's the type of player that even if he isn't scoring, he can play apart in the attack.

He's not going to play tonight, but I have a feeling Sarri's dig had an effect on the squad. Looking forward to the game tonight. I think we'll see something different.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    The scenes if Solskjaer pulls a Zidane and wins the Champions League. It would be kind of sweet to have a Liverpool v United final.
    One can only dream. Looking back 1 month, its totally different. Suddenly top 4 is realistic and we can hope to do well in the cups.

ofc PSG will be a difficult one, but this is football AND a cup knockout match. Anything can happen at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post

He's the type of player that even if he isn't scoring, he can play apart in the attack.

He's not going to play tonight, but I have a feeling Sarri's dig had an effect on the squad. Looking forward to the game tonight. I think we'll see something different.
    Does this mean you'll let us have Willian?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Does this mean you'll let us have Willian?
    I'll drive him to Manchester. Just pay for my petrol.

Think Chelsea have got this tonight cant see us keeping a clean sheet for another 90 minutes and I have no idea where a goal for spurs will come from.

We are really quite fucked right now, while I dont wanna go full Man Utd fan and write off the season with so much of it left I really think I'd settle for a top 4 spot right now. Just reading we may not even have enough players for a full subs bench tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Think Chelsea have got this tonight cant see us keeping a clean sheet for another 90 minutes and I have no idea where a goal for spurs will come from.

We are really quite fucked right now, while I dont wanna go full Man Utd fan and write off the season with so much of it left I really think I'd settle for a top 4 spot right now. Just reading we may not even have enough players for a full subs bench tonight.
    If we play Hazard as a 'false 9' then we won't score.
    If Giroud plays, I think we'll win. Only because it frees Hazard up in his correct position. Giroud generally plays well, even if he doesn't score.

If we play Hazard as a 'false 9' then we won't score.
    If Giroud plays, I think we'll win. Only because it frees Hazard up in his correct position. Giroud generally plays well, even if he doesn't score.
    That sounds a pretty good assessment. Think Spurs hope of a goal might be an Eriksen free kick, I wonder if there dare play Llorente again hes so bad! Kanes injury was due to his hospital pass there he scores an own goal misses 2 open goals against Fulham. Its almost better to play with 10! But our 3 that could play false 9 are all out.

Its gonna be the Hazard show isnt it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just scrolling through my FB and realised Ion Hazzikostas and Nemanja Matic are the same person.

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't really work when Mourinho gave you digs I do agree tho that you have a pretty good chance still especially since both Kane and Alli will miss it. Will be interesting to see.