Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You sucking is not imbalance, the opposing side is not required to suck at an equal level.

10+ Year Old Account
    LIES!!!!!!!! Never have I heard of the alliance winning 8 BGS in a row. You must be in a alternate dimension and somehow with the power of the internet you post shuttered through reality and ended up here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Why would you admit to losing 8 BGs in a row, damn.
    ahh, he gets a free pass, BFA has us all a little F-up in the head atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Why would you admit to losing 8 BGs in a row, damn.
    0-18 as NA Alliance in AV since the pre-patch hit, and none of them were close games.

Deleted
    I appreciate the job blizzard does but my god sometimes they do some really retarded shit like having the guards be 120 lvl and one shotting people. "Lets que for PVP so we can get one shot from NPCs which are unkillable".... nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    0-18 as NA Alliance in AV since the pre-patch hit, and none of them were close games.
    only thing your losses have in common is you. L2Play.

For me I have played Tarren Mill brawls as Horde many times, I can say that its pretty much even win/loss ratio. Just be careful of does nasty guards who can pretty much kill you within seconds.

Deleted
    Just because you murder a village with women and children and cut down a tree doesn't mean you are good at pvp

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    WAH The grass is greener on Horde Side!

*Faction transfers*

WAH The grass is greener on the Alliance side!

*Faction transfers again*

WAH I KEEP LOSING!!!
    Well, as an Alliance player I can state without a doubt we have´the greenest gras.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    only thing your losses have in common is you. L2Play.
    Do people that post replies like this really believe such foolishness, or is it just a poor trolling attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Do people that post replies like this really believe such foolishness, or is it just a poor trolling attempt?
    I imagine it's people with an abundance of time much like those who choose to acknowledge and feed them.