Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    then saurfang could just throw the fuck axe with poison and kill her too

His axe is already been thrown and used into Malfurion's back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolgo View Post
    While I agree with the general thought, don't forget that his brother, arguably a weaker warrior (not weak, weaker than Saurfang), managed to injure Sargeras. So I wouldn't write the "just a warrior" just yet. If gets in melee with her no amount of bullshit Blizzard plot-armor would save her really. And in that point in time she was what, 9-10 feet away?
    broxigar injured an avatar of sargeras, with an axe filled with the power of all of azeroth's nature. broxigar's skill as a warrior got him to sargeras, but the wound he inflicted was all on the axe alone.

we know that toranaar, the champion and leader of the aldrachi people, fought and injured an avatar of sargeras himself as well. aegwynn killed an avatar of sargeras. his avatars are not immortal, and only not even a fraction of his might.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    all night elves are immensely long-lived and have thousand of years of experience and still get their butts kicked many times trough the years, thats not a good parameter
    Many Night Elves live lives of relative indolence - they were for a long time xenophobic and removed from the greater happenings of Azeroth as they maintained the Long Vigil. That being said you left off the very important parameter of High Priestess of Elune. She's ancient, she's experienced, she fought in the War of the Ancients, the War of the Satyr, kept the Kaldorei civilization vital during the Long Vigil, and has had a place in every modern conflict since the Third War.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

like i said before, if we would discuss power lv and power float, we could stay here forever

grant it, they put a plot so she could win easily and deus ex machina spell, there is not more to talk
    it's literal deus ex machina, because that's how tyrande's abilities, and every other light wielder's abilities, work. that's just how it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Was just teasing you syegfyred.

Like I said with that much power (she did have a bow) but dagger bow w.e doesnt matter. She could go with a monkey on her shoulder and a fish in her hand and she'd still win cuz in the end, she is a protected party by elune.
    the problem is we have 2 version, ingame version and the fuck novela version, i was taking base the ingame version, and look like a fair fight

then the novela come with some bullshit to make the elves look good, some plot weapons and shenanigans( guess they need to compensate because of the tree)

1v1 he will lose.
    all depends, in that scenario? they made for her to win

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    His axe is already been thrown and used into Malfurion's back?
    he get it back

10+ Year Old Account
    and will not stop being bad, your point?

she is not my warchief since legion beta, when we figure out lmao
    K we are going into wants and needs. That doesn't work her. It's subscription based game with a linear story.

- the story might be disagreeable but it being bad is your opinion. It's a want. Do we want s better story? Sure. Who decides it? Get hired by blizzard and type one up. Can't always run about going "I hate this my character got wrecked! Bad writing!"

- this is not some election. Just a video game. You are horde. Thus she is your warchief. Not wanting it or wanting it has no effect on that equation.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's literal deus ex machina, because that's how tyrande's abilities, and every other light wielder's abilities, work. that's just how it is.
    she pull a paralyze/frozen spell from thin air, when did priests have this kind of power? other light wielder's do not invent skills to adapt in a scenario

she pull a paralyze/frozen spell from thin air, when did priests have this kind of power? other light wielder's do not invent skills to adapt in a scenario
    paladins do, repentance. turalyon used it on orcs back in warcraft. it caused great pain to them, since they were fel afflicted.

it's a light ability, so it's not like priests can't use it.

7+ Year Old Account
    K we are going into wants and needs. That doesn't work her. It's subscription based game with a linear story.

- this is not some election. Just a video game. You are horde. Thus she is your warchief. Not wanting it or wanting it has no effect on that equation.
    did you know im horde still ingame? i could just reroll to my worgen, or not play at all, go figure it

- - - Updated - - -

paladins do, repentance. turalyon used it on orcs back in warcraft. it caused great pain to them, since they were fel afflicted.

it's a light ability, so it's not like priests can't use it.
    And saurfang is not fel afflicted anymore, she is not a paladin, and she didn't know about human spells from years ago, now you can see how it is a deus ex machina spell

10+ Year Old Account

he get it back
    I suggest you watch the video again man he throws his axe then knelt in the ground the entire time. I mean being biased toward Saurfang is fine but ignoring simple stuff like that just to benefits your argument is just....not good tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem is we have 2 version, ingame version and the fuck novela version, i was taking base the ingame version, and look like a fair fight

then the novela come with some bullshit to make the elves look good, some plot weapons and shenanigans( guess they need to compensate because of the tree)

all depends, in that scenario? they made for her to win

he get it back
    I do agree with that. Novella is a stupid play to get more money. But would you feel the same way if it didn't make saurfang look like his ass got kicked?

Tyrande vs saurfang has nothing to do with the tree. It's just her coming to save him, incapacitating saurfang and leaving. Put it this way. What if she took 20 more steps and nailed sylvanas ass on a tree? She didn't do that not because 'malfurion needs saving' or something else. It's because she can't. Due to gameplay. The expansion story would end or be changed. Just like how sylvanas doesnt kill Anduin in before the storm. Not because she's nice or strategical (even though it's shown that way) but because literally can't, due to gameplay and game story
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Saurfang, she had a dagger. Must have left her bow in Teldrassil.
    what novela? saurfang just didn't want to fight, its the most retarded thing fight against someone like him in a melee combat with daggers lmao
    Just for clarity:

Watch how she walks forward to Malfurion's body with her dagger, and then draws the bow. So you know, she HAD the bow. She ALWAYS has her bow. ALWAYS. (Min 1:35 in video)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Just for clarity:

Watch how she walks forward to Malfurion's body with her dagger, and then draws the bow. So you know, she HAD the bow. She ALWAYS has her bow. ALWAYS.

I said this like 5 pages back...........

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I said this like 5 pages back...........
    Bah. Sorry. I quoted the wrong post. My bad.

And saurfang is not fel afflicted anymore, she is not a paladin, and she didn't know about human spells from years ago, now you can see how it is a deus ex machina spell
    it's not a human spell and it doesn't matter that she's not a paladin, it's an ability the light grants. paladins and priests aren't locked out of each other's spells in lore.

if that's what she asks elune to do, and elune deigns to grant her request, then that's it. i would imagine that someone sufficiently powerful enough, or with a strong enough will, could break such an ability.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you watch the video again man he throws his axe then knelt in the ground the entire time. I mean being biased toward Saurfang is fine but ignoring simple stuff like that just to benefits your argument is just....not good tbh.
    he goes to malfurion to finish him, but he don't

besides, the ingame scenario is not even canon, lol

he goes to malfurion to finish him, but he don't

besides, the ingame scenario is not even canon, lol

I do agree with that. Novella is a stupid play to get more money. But would you feel the same way if it didn't make saurfang look like his ass got kicked?
    maybe? he already got his as kicked by malfurion, without deus ex machina, why they need to make him look even more bad? they are ruining his character pretty hard, im wishin they kill him quickly, so it can stop

Tyrande vs saurfang has nothing to do with the tree.
    you don't know how compensation work? i bet they forget about malfurion dying because of this

10+ Year Old Account
    did you know im horde still ingame? i could just reroll to my worgen, or not play at all, go figure it

- - - Updated - - -

The point is saying "she isn't my warchief" means nothing. It's an empty statement. Like "I want the alliance to end!" Or "I want the.horde to finish".

Those statements are just empty words

Saurfang would shred her. She has mediocre combat abilities at best. Her true power comes from prayer and rituals to her goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Just for clarity:

Watch how she walks forward to Malfurion's body with her dagger, and then draws the bow. So you know, she HAD the bow. She ALWAYS has her bow. ALWAYS. (Min 1:35 in video)

Spanish video
    Can't believe Sylvanas could've killed him and instead rode away. Spanish or whatever this language is makes it hard to understand. Also 1:07 Valfurion? Oo

7+ Year Old Account
    it's not a human spell and it doesn't matter that she's not a paladin, it's an ability the light grants. paladins and priests aren't locked out of each other's spells in lore.

if that's what she asks elune to do, and elune deigns to grant her request, then that's it. i would imagine that someone sufficiently powerful enough, or with a strong enough will, could break such an ability.
    its an ability the light grant, not elune, and this can be easy debatable, the light grant something? it have conscience , or it was just turalyon doing it? we don't even know if elune is real, lol, so yeah i call deus ex machina spell, just like the fel poison of randomfelguard#5863 who killed vol'jin