Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabatier View Post
    Pretty sure, Sublety is top at 120, least for M+
    I dont have beta, but aren't these current nerfs aimed towards lvl 110? Also I heard from someone that blizzard doesnt do seperate pvp or pve finetuning anymore... I'm confused what made them change their approach. Now everytime pvp kneejerk reactions will be get to the pve side as well.
    Also Subtlety has remained infamously underplayed despite assassination getting isnane amount of nerfs over during the course of legion. Despite these nerfs, rogues flock to Assassination due to it being easy to play wich in itself is a huge advantage.

People saying that sub didn't need a nerf are in denial or haven't mastered the spec yet. I've been absolutely deleting people in pvp and in raids I've been outdps-ing people that are 15-20 ilvls higher than me. We were definitely overtuned, be happy that these small nerfs are all we got so far, I don't doubt we'll receive even more soon enough.

Deleted
    The changes are for 120, 8.0 is classified as BFA, were not in Legion anymore Dorothy.
    And the damage was ridiculous. Theres loads of videos of people on beta Duels/Bgs whatever, including in the dungeon testing and such, and rogues were doing 2 much.

If it turns out they are doing little damage, they will buff X ability. I wouldn't worry.

Deleted
    Damage pre-nerf was way too god damn high. I main a rogue myself and also play disc in arenas both at 2.7k+ MMR. I was soloying healers also getting one shooted by rogues in 2s. I know we got nerfed pretty badly but after the nerf I still can kill people without any problems. Of course people are going to complain especially those who re-rolled to a rogue because the class was OP. If you pump your offensives into someone with pain sup or any other defensive abilities you won't do any damage. Rogue's damage is still pretty high considering I am doing PvP on daily basis. I still convinced that Outlaw is better for dueling but assassination outperforms any other specs in 2vs2 situation because the amount of pressure you can put out as a Assassination Rogue is just Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    I dont have beta, but aren't these current nerfs aimed towards lvl 110? Also I heard from someone that blizzard doesnt do seperate pvp or pve finetuning anymore... I'm confused what made them change their approach. Now everytime pvp kneejerk reactions will be get to the pve side as well.
    Also Subtlety has remained infamously underplayed despite assassination getting isnane amount of nerfs over during the course of legion. Despite these nerfs, rogues flock to Assassination due to it being easy to play wich in itself is a huge advantage.
    The nerfs are aimed at 120, not 110.

They didn't change their approach, wherever you heard that was wrong. They still balance PvP separately from PvE, however it's not always the same the other way around (IE PvE nerfs and buffs often effect PvP but PvP nerfs and buffs never effect PvE).

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    ressorting to personal attacks shows a real lack of maturity and no arguments from your side.

where did the man touch you? did it hurt?

so you offer no retort of your own, dont actually attempt to target his main point at all, instantly get offended and strawman him

THEN TRY TO SAY HE WAS MOLESTED?

you could count your IQ on 2 fingers.

Deleted
    I hate FOTM specs, so i never played Assassination.

I prefer class fantasy and "feel" of the class...so ive been playing Outlaw since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I hate FOTM specs, so i never played Assassination.

I prefer class fantasy and "feel" of the class...so ive been playing Outlaw since the beginning.
    As a vanilla rogue, I would argue Assassination is the most class fantasy. It's the only spec that has the poisons that defined a rogue for over a decade. Anytime I'm on my rogue and don't have crippling/wound poison it feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    As someone who was playing all 3 specs. It was clearly over turned from the other two specs. They overall nerfs are really just tweaks, and nothing making or breaking.
    yep, those adjustments were expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Sin and Sub are both ridiculously over tuned at 120 too. Both in PvP and PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post

Assassination got absolutely gutted... Thoughts?
    Blizzard need to balance the game. When specs are too strong they nerf them. No need to rage about logic decisions.

What do you guys say it the best spec to play as for bg's? Just for some casual fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    What do you guys say it the best spec to play as for bg's? Just for some casual fun.
    If it's for the casual fun, then play whatever is funniest for you.

Plenty of people here likes Outlaw, but I know a few who likes Sub or Assa more. Depends of ones taste.

the nerfs were alrite, killing people in a single kidney shot was a bit silly, but the saltwater potions breaking stealth D: thats to much maaaan.

Good, because we were too strong and it just wasn't fun, I don't want every game to be a rogue mirror again.

Also wish tricks got nerfed harder, I honestly hate using it. I also now get a genuine choice between dirty tricks and prey again.
    Last edited by Conditions; 2018-08-09 at 08:41 PM.
    RIP ArenaJunkies

Deleted
    pfffff LOL Blizzard - 165% nerf for PVE Rogue ??????
    1.you want to reduce the damage to PVP Rogue , but why you nerf and PvE Rogue - WHY Blizzard, WHY ?????
    2. of this will follow: minus for Dungeons , minus for Raids , minus for everything related to PvE activity !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmoca029126aa2; 2018-08-10 at 12:44 PM. Reason: error

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    RIP Prey on the Weak. [xxx - Pre Patch BFA]
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.