Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ck0t View Post
    this will give hope to the upset horde players.
    As a Horde player I don't feel let down by the Horde, just by the Whorechief.

wow *goose bumps*. Great cinematic! For the Horde!

I can already tell Saurfang will get the all honor and glory in killing Sylvanas.

*Angry voice*

OBVIOUSLY Blizzard made this cinematic over the last couple of days as a response to the community backlash, and are swerving the story in another direction. Bad writing, etc etc.

This was a great cinematic. I had speculated that we might see a second one since the expansion's cinematic was a year ago, but I didn't think it would be a direct prequel to it, and definitely not a Saurfang one.

This ol' dwarf has every respect for Saurfang.

/salute

I'll be happy when that bitch queen is put in the ground!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    *Angry voice*

OBVIOUSLY Blizzard made this cinematic over the last couple of days as a response to the community backlash, and are swerving the story in another direction. Bad writing, etc etc.
    I hope that's sarcasm. You don't just whip something of that quality up in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ck0t View Post
    this will give hope to the upset horde players.
    Actually this is only making it more painful, knowing they can make good story yet refusing to do so for sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    This blew me the fuck away. Bravo, Blizzard! Bravo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow. People loving up on this.

That's a small shift in the tides of war. ;P

Oh my god yes thank you. I am sitting here crying my eyes out. They do still care. This is a first. A "real" cinematic. And completely unexpectedly.

They need to just get rid of faction animosity after the bitch dies and unite.

Maybe that what Vol'jin saw, the world needed the shittyest warcheif imaginable to finally unite the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That was incredible.

NO idea why the ridiculous timing of it though. It's the middle of the night! Unless this is a boon to the Asian and Australian timezone peeps to have something release in their relative timezones for once, in which, cool for them I guess?

Still, this might not get the media hype it deserves for how awesome it was.
    Might have been a delay in getting it done and they said "release it the moment it's finished".
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these cinematics show Saurfang with both shoulder pads, but in game he only has one!....Can't stand this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    Please blizzard make this a trend and branch off into a Netflix series or another movie...
    I could imagine them making a Warcraft: Chronicles series. Now that they have established all the "canon lore" with the 3 volumes. They could easily create stories that weave through those events, giving them a more personal edge.

Good. Now takes this CGI and make a movie about the Third War and Frozen Throne! CANON version

That’s the horde I joined, not this war crime civilian burning one of litch queen of now..

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    *Angry voice*

This was a great cinematic. I had speculated that we might see a second one since the expansion's cinematic was a year ago, but I didn't think it would be a direct prequel to it, and definitely not a Saurfang one.
    No ways they created this in a few days, it's all part of the emotional ride they taking us on.

anyways Saurfang is my warchief!

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it only took them 8 years but it looks like Saurfang is finally going to be Warchef.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    They need to just get rid of faction animosity after the bitch dies and unite.

Maybe that what Vol'jin saw, the world needed the shittyest warcheif imaginable to finally unite the factions.
    I would love it if this is true. I fitting end to the bitch queen.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    I can already tell Saurfang will get the all honor and glory in killing Sylvanas.
    Or being killed by. RIP
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

>when you are so fucking cool you get a full 6 minute cinematic to yourself.

Praise the Cleavelord.

What a surprise!!!! /sarcasm

Another horde pandering faggot ass cinematic. Alliance don't even win the Battle for Lordaeron. Fuck you Blizz, once again Ally get shit on.