Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    This is the same thing as conspiracy theorists telling one to think.
    What's wrong with telling someone to use their brain instead of believing everything they read? I'm not denying that Xi is probably offended by this but the Western Propaganda machine which has targeted many non-Western leaders in the past and most recently Kim is proof that there are other interests at play here. Communism has a lot of enemies in the West.

Little fat bugger is just making it worse for himself. If he just laughed it off or ignored it from the beginning it would have just passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh bother.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    What's wrong with telling someone to use their brain instead of believing everything they read? I'm not denying that Xi is probably offended by this but the Western Propaganda machine which has targeted many non-Western leaders in the past and most recently Kim is proof that there are other interests at play here. Communism has a lot of enemies in the West.
    The "Western Propaganda machine"? So social media and news reporting? Or do you think there's a concerted and organized political push to undermine these regimes? If there's a hand behind the curtain directing this "propaganda", that's pretty impressive. But you even suggesting such a hand exists is a conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think. The Rocket man. Look how the West mocked his haircut and his dress and the fact that he's overweight. Look at how American Media treats donald trump. Dogging the appearance of a man with big ego is very effective in making them look crazy.
    Well I mean if the shoe fits
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Maybe instead of getting worked up over something as light and fluffy as this he should be concerned of his unpaid people working in the sweatshops.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Supreme Leader Xi is showing us how communism doesn't in fact kill but outcompetes our shoddy and fractured version of capitalism.

Maybe he doesn't like Winnie the Pooh because this happened to him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_-XTtofhU 16 seconds in if you can't wait.

How I think the way China is acting about Winnie the Pooh now

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if Trump tried to ban Cheetos

Resident Cosplay Progressive

lol Kim?

north korea is the pinnacle of bullshit propaganda, if the "Western Propaganda machine" was as insane as North Korea, we would all take ecstasy, LDS & shrooms to talk less bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Boycotting Disney till this movie is released in China.

"But an insider counters that the decision likely has to do with the size and scope of the film given the foreign film quota and the fact that there are several new Hollywood tentpoles in the Chinese market right now."

But a puppet says what the fuck he's told to before he disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Imagine if Trump tried to ban Cheetos
    He actually has a sense of humor and jokes about the hair and orange stuff, unlike liberals who are always offended. He just gets serious about actual unfair coverage, which CNN is actually fully guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Boycotting Disney till this movie is released in China.
    care to explain your logic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    care to explain your logic?
    No.

---

Also, I've decided to boycott China as well.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    No.

---

Also, I've decided to boycott China as well.
    that makes more sense at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    that makes more sense at least.
    Dammit, that is the direct opposite of what I was trying to accomplish.

Wow, and I thought Kim Jung Un was insecure.

Saves the Chinese from wasting their money on it.