Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OK, here are my problems with that leak.

>Azsharite is dumb. Magni as speaker ought to know that, but I'll allow it if the King of Diamonds has been made a pawn.
    >The Pillars of creation are probably the 5 torches to light their path, using them to drive the Old Gods back would be nonsense.
    >The use of the phrase "The most obvious candidate" is clearly bait to spark discussion. There's no reason not to say who it is if you know. If it's an obvious candidate then everyone else is probably saying it anyway.
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron are dead
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron have nothing to do with the Shadowlands. If they survive it's because of the Void, not Shadowlands.
    >Tail physics lol. Yeas, Naga are the first characters with tails, blizzard will clearly struggle.

And there's just not enough in this to convince me that he's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Yea, his comment about the scenario this week being changed due to backlash over the past week is complete shit.
    how do you know? the scenario isn't on live servers yet ...

Deleted
    Half assed alliance portrayal as a bad guys because horde playerbase whining, complete horde bias and awful story ???

sounds like complete bullshit

so basically 90% confirmed to be true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    You can't just change the scenario that fast, not to mention the fact the backlash was known.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh please, can't you at least restrict this shitty fanfic to leak season?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    That dude's profile pic is an anime one how can you take that seriously anyway.
    And naga and ethereals playable. Right.
    Did you just call Billy a weeb? HERESY
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    OK, here are my problems with that leak.

>Azsharite is dumb. Magni as speaker ought to know that, but I'll allow it if the King of Diamonds has been made a pawn.
    >The Pillars of creation are probably the 5 torches to light their path, using them to drive the Old Gods back would be nonsense.
    >The use of the phrase "The most obvious candidate" is clearly bait to spark discussion. There's no reason not to say who it is if you know. If it's an obvious candidate then everyone else is probably saying it anyway.
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron are dead
    >C'Thun and Yogg Saron have nothing to do with the Shadowlands. If they survive it's because of the Void, not Shadowlands.
    >Tail physics lol. Yeas, Naga are the first characters with tails, blizzard will clearly struggle.

And there's just not enough in this to convince me that he's legit.
    Pretty sure ny'alotha is within the Shadow Lands? so yes the Olds Gods are there

Right... because they're able to change the Battle for Lorderan that quickly...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Hate to tell you but one of those is usually right.
    Let me get a link to the last post that predicted an expac 100% correctly, since if it was a leak it'd be 100% and not vague or partially right about things.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Let me get a link to the last post that predicted an expac 100% correctly, since if it was a leak it'd be 100% and not vague or partially right about things.
    Last expansion link about BFA was in some ways correct. Not all just some, that said 2 of these are "No way, too obvious BS"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    Pretty sure ny'alotha is within the Shadow Lands? so yes the Olds Gods are there
    Why would Nya'Lotha be in Shadowlands if the Old Gods are void tumours? I've never seen anything to suggest that.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I could see it, but I'm not going to believe it until we actually see some of this come true.

I feel like some of this will be true-ish, but not because this is a real leak, but just because it's obvious speculation.

The Azerite coming about because of Azshara and not the massive sword in the middle of Silithus might be the giveaway this is not true.

Also the big thing about implementing playable naga isn't tail physics... it's... how do you equip boots and pants lol?

Quote Originally Posted by INCEL GOD OF PURITY View Post
    I love the Azshara part about this (and it would be totally worth of her character and powers, she's still a gigantic manipulator and "architect"). Things like Jaina kills Thrall is bs imho. They're friends.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's posted on the internet so it must be true...

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Because it is on Beta and it hasn't changed. And they aren't going to change it in a week.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    And why would that be exactly?
    Because these things are very heavily NDA'd, and if you're found to have caused a leak, you can say goodbye to working in that field ever again

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You can't just change the scenario that fast, not to mention the fact the backlash was known.
    guess we shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Because it is on Beta and it hasn't changed. And they aren't going to change it in a week.
    okay well you clearly didn't read this person's post, but feel free to think this.

fwiw, the leak is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like some of this will be true-ish, but not because this is a real leak, but just because it's obvious speculation.

The Azerite coming about because of Azshara and not the massive sword in the middle of Silithus might be the giveaway this is not true.

Also the big thing about implementing playable naga isn't tail physics... it's... how do you equip boots and pants lol?
    I guess pants would just end up looking like a skirt and boots would end up being more like how Worgen's are, with just a cuff instead of a proper shoe.