Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol 'sylvanas explores the shadowlands' I think you meant we kill her ass and she goes to hell.

Forget tails....how do make a naga backpedal? The noobs must have a good way to backpedal!
    Last edited by Wiyld; 2018-08-06 at 03:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    guess we shall see.

okay well you clearly didn't read this person's post, but feel free to think this.

fwiw, the leak is correct.
    And when the scenario is exactly the same as it was when I did it on the beta, are you going to admit to being wrong?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why would Nya'Lotha be in Shadowlands if the Old Gods are void tumours? I've never seen anything to suggest that.
    "The Shadowlands represent death, decay, and shadows" Chronicle vol.1

All of which are in direct correlation with the Void Lords which again comes from the WoW Comic Forces Map found in Chronicles Vol. 1

5+ Year Old Account
    i think the best part of this, is people sayin "old gods are death" clearly they dont know shit LUL. Second people saying they are friends.... really? Thrall literally helped in the butchering of her father. Third the Azhara part makes half half sense, the allied races for the Horde its obviusly right that shouldnt be a leak anymore, its more easy to add beastlyhalfhumanoids for the horde than making story sense for the alliance. As for Naga being shapeshifted to Nelves just liek worguen seems more possible, but ethereals mmmm i dont know thats sounds "too lore heavy" and we know Blizzard. THe Warchief will allways be that character with a lot of charisma or its a totally douchebag, take your poison. And for Sylvannas i see a redemption arc without this leak so, she leaving the Horde its actually more in the rends of Blizzard story telling than making a raid just to kill her.

I dont trust this leak, but at the same time speaks things that are actually almost certain. And for the love of god guys, research some little in the lore, dont sa things like oooh old gods are death uuuuu, pls.

Am I the only one that wouldn't mind a story along these lines? It actually sounds relatively badass.

Kinda hope anon is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    And when the scenario is exactly the same as it was when I did it on the beta, are you going to admit to being wrong?
    of course.

feel free to bookmark

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Lol 'sylvanas explores the shadowlands' I think you meant we kill her ass and she goes to hell.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

>C'Thun and Yogg Saron are dead
    things may still change, not the first time blizz brought dead characters back

>C'Thun and Yogg Saron have nothing to do with the Shadowlands. If they survive it's because of the Void, not Shadowlands.
    one could say that the shadowlands are a oposite of the emerald dream, if yogg managed to get his way into the dream, another could find a way into the shadowlands, but i doubt that they could have major connections to it

the only thing regarding the leak that looks promising is the "jainas father is an old god illsuion" that kinda looks like something blizzard would do

Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    "The Shadowlands represent death, decay, and shadows" Chronicle vol.1

All of which are in direct correlation with the Void Lords which again comes from the WoW Comic Forces Ma found in Chronicles Vol. 1
    Possible, but my understanding is that the Void is a realm just as much as Shadowlands are. There are shadowy forces there, but I can't remember seeing evidence of Void activity in Shadowlands. That's the realm of Death, not the Void. Them sharing a realm wouldn't fit well with the Void saying that Sylvanas serves "the true enemy," which is looking increasingly likely to be Death.

I've certainly not seen anything locating Nya'Lotha in the Shadowlands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Last expansion link about BFA was in some ways correct. Not all just some, that said 2 of these are "No way, too obvious BS"
    En expansion leak isnt correct if it has some info right and some wrong. Thats called educated guessing. Most expansion leaks do that. Some are just outright terrible though. Like this one

Last expansion link about BFA was in some ways correct. Not all just some, that said 2 of these are "No way, too obvious BS"
    Exactly. If the leaks were indeed leaks there would be no BS or half truths lol.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Half of the scenario wasn't even in the beta and was placeholders, so good call there Now when people see the scenes so far unrevealed they are going to scream "The leak was right!"

Putting a Horde bias line into a leak is really nicely manipulative, because all the people actually believing in Horde bias will believe it and also see it (it's what bias makes you do).

Even if Azshara was the one manipulating the world and making her bleed more, it would still be Azeroth's blood. So Azerite would still be Azeroth-ite.

I don't buy the leak as a leak.

But I still love leaks and speculation, so I for one find it nice that one popped up

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Right... because they're able to change the Battle for Lorderan that quickly...
    Technically, they could change parts we haven't seen yet. There's a part after Saurfang vs Anduin & Co. that's never publicly tested.

Not implying that this leak is legit though.

Yogg and C'thun as Azschara's minions ? lolfuckno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Technically, they could change parts we haven't seen yet. There's a part after Saurfang vs Anduin & Co. that's never publicly tested.

Not implying that this leak is legit though.
    In a week though in response to backlash? Yeah no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

In a week though in response to backlash? Yeah no.
    Have you noticed the quality of these in game events? They all look rushed af.

You guys are saying they can't change the scenario this quickly but what if they had 2 versions of it already? Throw one up one beta as a misdirection and see how it goes.

That event does not have the standard Blizz quality every time I have done it, so I don't think it is the final version anyway. The lip synching alone is complete crap enough that I can't believe it goes live that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    You guys are saying they can't change the scenario this quickly but what if they had 2 versions of it already? Throw one up one beta as a misdirection and see how it goes.

That event does not have the standard Blizz quality every time I have done it, so I don't think it is the final version anyway. The lip synching alone is complete crap enough that I can't believe it goes live that way.
    I was thinking this every time I was doing it on Beta, but that wouldn't mean they created a new one due to backlash, only that they already had something up their sleeve.
    Also, we haven't seen most of the cutscenes yet. Jaina's arrival, the big finale, both were not shown on Beta. At least the last time I played the scenario^^

fake as s***
    I believe that Vulpera are going to be a new playable race at some time, perhaps next expansion.
    However, they are not possible to be some "allied race", as allied race is simply "sub-race" in other words.
    What main race do Vulpera belong to? No one. They are a unique race themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    sounds so retarded that it may be true, but there is too much bullshit

c'thun and yogg minions of azshara? old god faggotry in the factions? Jina killing thrall? thats lot of dragon poop