Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sylvanas stole the show. The rest of the characters were so dull and boring, except maybe Nathanos.

People claiming Sylvanas was awesome, really?

Acting like Bond Villian, all over the top and confident, Reeeeing it's way out xD. Looked more grotesque to me.

But it feels that she is losing grasp over Nathanos, he might become likable at some point the moment he stops being her "yes ma'am!" lapdog.
    I disliked Baine with all the crappy writing he was given, but he made me feel for him and his struggles. Horde shouldn't leave their own behind.

Overall cinematics are okay. Cannot wait for Zandalar one once it's out! To see the power or Rezan! >: D
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Brader View Post
    Sylvanas stole the show.
    that what she does !

also, Sylvanas' REEEEEEs are by far the best in fiction dat scream Kreygasm

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Now she has the skills to raise ,fly and battle with daddys ghost ship, Level Undercity walls with cannons , clear a battlefield of plague , storm a city but not be able to clear 1 ROOM of plague, magic shell then port out?
    What ?
    was she OOM?
    If she cleared out that one room of plague, they are still surrounded by plague. Magic shell, port out is the correct choice of action.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brader View Post
    Sylvanas stole the show. The rest of the characters were so dull and boring, except maybe Nathanos.
    Oh yes, the smug confident villain routine is all brand new and refreshing. Would have been so much more interesting to see her lash out while cornered rather than this soap opera "not yet" crap.

I like how they say we are attacking the undercity, and they give us a castle that has never been in the game ever. We dont even get to attack the undercity we all knew, some shitty version they made to make it seem like the undercity has been like this the whole time.

Man this game went down the crapper, anyone on blizzard's story team reading this, either quit or find someone who can shadowwrite for you. Keep things consistant not this "NOPE THE CITY HAS LOOKED LIEK THIS THE WHOLE TIME, SYLV IS ACTUALLY ARTHAS THIS WHOLE TIME AHHAHAHAHAHA"

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas' epicness just can't be described with words!

You won nothing boys ^_^

Lol Jaina come flying in like Captain Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post

You won nothing boys ^_^
    Hackneyed. There ya go.

You won nothing boys ^_^
    <3 .

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    His actions in Pandaria, abandoning his father and forcing him to waste time looking for his hippy, peace loving butt, while he's having tea parties with his dragon boyfriend, who turns around and causes an invasion of your planet by letting a war criminal like Garrosh free, says to me the kid isn't fit to lead. He has a distinct lack of good judgement. From what i can see, he played no real role in the events of Legion, as Khadgar and Illidan ran the show. He;s supposed to be High King, but he doesn't seem to do much of anything, and now all of a sudden he's a leader? No. They've completely fucked up his character and story arc, like Jaina, he's whatever they need him to be in any given moment, with no consistency or build up of character or personality. One minute he's a super power priest who goes to war 'For the Alliance!", now he's Peacemaker Supreme who doesn't want the war the entire fucking expansion is based on. Way to build faction friction, devs. So how are the Alliance players supposed to enter the expansion? Against the war? For the war? What?

They've completely failed to engage the playerbase in him, as he's a cardboard cutout, with nothing for players to latch onto, who does things nobody cares about. It's hacky, shit writing, even below the low standards they get because it's a video game.

And stop with the Arthas comments, he has no claim to the throne of Lordaeron, he's not a blood relation of Arthas.
    He was fifteen in Pandaria. If we were all judged for our entire lives by what we did at fifteen, none of us would be qualified for anything.

Also, I think he's awesome, so you're wrong? Opinions are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddps View Post
    I like how they say we are attacking the undercity, and they give us a castle that has never been in the game ever. We dont even get to attack the undercity we all knew, some shitty version they made to make it seem like the undercity has been like this the whole time.

Man this game went down the crapper, anyone on blizzard's story team reading this, either quit or find someone who can shadowwrite for you. Keep things consistant not this "NOPE THE CITY HAS LOOKED LIEK THIS THE WHOLE TIME, SYLV IS ACTUALLY ARTHAS THIS WHOLE TIME AHHAHAHAHAHA"
    Lordaeron has been in the game like this since vanilla. They also wouldn't really be able to make a big siege battle if it took place underground. On top of that, the Alliance has already attacked the Undercity during Wrath, so doing that again would have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddps View Post

That castle is the Lordaeron, which is the city that Undercity is built under. It's been in the game since classic, and fully explorable above Undercity since Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one for you.

Envious

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    How exactly? Sylvanas isn't corrupted by anything (Possibly N'zoth) and she has actual motives and is actually trying to save the Horde.

Garrosh just wanted to rebuilt his own horde in his image, also he was fucking crazy.
    Sylvanas is much more evil because like you said she isn't corrupted that we know of so she has no excuse for being insane other than the fact she only truly cares about her race. The Horde is just a tool for her. If she isn't dealt with this expansion I would like Bolvar to deal with her. It would be fitting that the Lich King (Arthas) created her, and the Lich King ended her.
    Last edited by muto; 2018-08-07 at 10:03 PM.

I have one for you.

Envious
    I assume this is directed at me, if it’s not then apologies. What am I envious of exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    <3 .

Yeah, I've told some time ago you how much I love your posts too mate!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    I assume this is directed at me, if it’s not then apologies. What am I envious of exactly?
    You used a word to describe Sylvanas, which shows me that you feel envy about her being a so much deeper character than the alliance ones. If not, then it's my time to apologise.

Yeah, I've told some time ago you how much I love your posts too mate!

<3
    Uh, ok. You expressed an inability to properly describe Sylvanas’ “epicness,” so I figured I’d help out.

I mean, if you think that trash-tier Bond villains that literally “REEEEEEE” out of fights are awesome and deep, then that’s ok. You do you, dawg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Uh, ok. You expressed an inability to properly describe Sylvanas’ “epicness,” so I figured I’d help out.

I mean, if you think that trash-tier Bond villains that literally “REEEEEEE” out of fights are awesome and deep, then that’s ok. You do you, dawg.
    Oh, ok then! I thought the word was for the description of Sylvanas, not her epicness. I am so sorry

Deleted
    This is just terrible. I facepalmed after every video. Blizzard completely lost it this time. Not like last time(legion) was much better either, but this is all time low.
    Its like some kids are writing this crap.
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2018-08-07 at 10:10 PM.