Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hey what did you expect with a forsaken leader? they are the black sheep of the Horde since vanilla. Sylvanas is now a Lick queen of some sorte, she acting like this and laught about her ennemy just like Arthas did "maybe you can say hello to your son?" "keep your dog , your majesty" "hoo you father must be sooOooo proud"

arthas : "Muradin's dwarves? Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?" "Sorry we don't have time to chat, great wyrm. We've come to murder you and steal whatever artifacts you've been hoarding over the centuries."
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-08-07 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I only saw lorthemar
    I'll look at it tomorrow, but I doubt they patched them out.

Baine's line was pretty stupid.. Saurfang chose to stay behind. Sylvanas ordered everyone to retreat. If he was going to complain about anything it should be desecrating tauren bodies with flesh eating plague. At least that would make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    How is any of this news, we are talking about Sylvanas, who has been this way ever since she was brought back.
    Thank you. This right here. The girl is unhinged. Hot as hell but unhinged.

See hotness:crazy ratio.

I'm pretty sure knowing that Lor'themar is the only leader who would rise up against his people being blighted and raised she specifically tipped him off about what's coming. That is why there are so few belfs, with Lor'themar probably justifying it to other leaders by preparing Silvermoon for potential siege.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Baine's line was pretty stupid.. Saurfang chose to stay behind. Sylvanas ordered everyone to retreat. If he was going to complain about anything it should be desecrating tauren bodies with flesh eating plague. At least that would make sense.
    Wasn't there a line in MoP where he told Sylvanas it's okay to raise Tauren if that is what it takes to stop Garrosh?
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    if you play horde after elegy, you literally do not have a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Too late, you are now a part of this.

Prepare to be purged by the Alliance!
    You know your sabre rattling is pointless? Blizz won't let either side win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it still count as killing your own troops if said troop become undead? Think about that. They would still be OUR troops.

When you're a cow and are freely given a gas mask so can roll around in the blight. Only to have people claim that Sylvanas wants to kill you with blight after giving you free access to the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    That's still the case. These aren't Forsaken, they're just the kind of skeleton minions Sylvanas had in WC3, which elapse after a certain point. They're mindless as you can tell from their lack of lines.
    Ah i suppose thats true. I just figured that it was all the same kind of spell seeing as how we never see tauren and orc skellies running around.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    Pretty much this. I'm just confused cuz i thought it was long established that only humans and elves can become forsaken?
    sylvanas tells saurfang to raise him as undead

Not just her, but we are given the option to literally carry the blight canister and actively participate.

I agree that it is lazy writing, because the two options given to the Horde are actively shoot the blight, or sit there while others do and do nothing. She then goes on to basically tell Saurfang he can die, he's served his purpose and doesn't have a place in the Horde, then she tells Baine he's free to join him in death.

Baine says no because he knows he can't leave the Horde in her hands, and to go off and die would mean one less person to oppose her. What Nathanos is up to, I hope we see soon because that was some shady shit there at the end.

We've got Garrosh 2.0 on our hands everyone, can't wait to see the shit show it turns in to or the shitty writing that happens to twist it all and have her walk away a Grommash 2.0 instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Sylvanas: Plague Catapults.
    Nathanos: I beg your pardon, my Lady. Won't we hit our own troops?
    Sylvanas: Yes, but we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves. Attack."

- The movie Bansheeheart.

True story.

sylvanas tells saurfang to raise him as undead
    She tells she will raise his body as undead, not him as a Forsaken. Just like Zombies and Skeletons and a lot of other undead are not actually person they were before their death but a mindless thrall who has no connection to what it was in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    hey what did you expect with a forsaken leader? they are the black sheep of the Horde since vanilla. Sylvanas is now a Lick queen of some sorte, she acting like this and laught about her ennemy just like Arthas did "maybe you can say hello to your son?" "keep your dog , your majesty" "hoo you father must be sooOooo proud"

arthas : "Muradin's dwarves? Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?" "Sorry we don't have time to chat, great wyrm. We've come to murder you and steal whatever artifacts you've been hoarding over the centuries."
    I do not care about sylvanas! I care about my character! sylvanas can do all these shits, my problem is that my character should not follow the orders of sylvanas, my character overthrew Garrosh for less than what sylvanas are doing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The living retreated. The dead were raised as skeletons. That's not evil. The souls aren't being harmed.
    Do you have a degree in Necromancy?

Have you been educated at Lich King High, for extraordinary Villains of Undeath?

I don't think so!

I do not care about sylvanas! I care about my character! sylvanas can do all these shits, my problem is that my character should not follow the orders of sylvanas, my character overthrew Garrosh for less than what sylvanas are doing
    i understand i am an old player and played of war 1 2 and 3 the horde for me is the horde of Thrall and saurfang. i like Sylvanas and the forsaken lore, but put them in the horde was strange. and sylvanas and forsaken "way of life" becomming dominante in the horde is weird as hell for me. BUT! see it as a chance you have in the Horde political trouble, instable goverment, faction, ideology clashing. for us in the Alliance? nothing like that. as a tribal warban the horde leadership can change very quickly and now with saurfang , baine and probably the half of the Horde heroes (you)upset againt her, she is doom
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-08-07 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Not just her, but we are given the option to literally carry the blight canister and actively participate.

I agree that it is lazy writing, because the two options given to the Horde are actively shoot the blight, or sit there while others do and do nothing. She then goes on to basically tell Saurfang he can die, he's served his purpose and doesn't have a place in the Horde, then she tells Baine he's free to join him in death.

Baine says no because he knows he can't leave the Horde in her hands, and to go off and die would mean one less person to oppose her. What Nathanos is up to, I hope we see soon because that was some shady shit there at the end.

We've got Garrosh 2.0 on our hands everyone, can't wait to see the shit show it turns in to or the shitty writing that happens to twist it all and have her walk away a Grommash 2.0 instead.
    kerrigan 2.0

7+ Year Old Account
    this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    This is bad writing! we overthrew Garrosh for less than this
    Thing is at this point the alliance will come for all the horde.
    at this point your stck with her, and even garrosh yes he did horrible stuff but it took along time before you finally took him out. same with sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Grommash 2.0 instead.
    "Oh wait, you didn't like me as a Warchief? Why wouldn't you say it earlier!"

Puts down mantle of the warchief and goes back to being leader of forsaken, doing everything she did before and during BfA all the same because nobody cares about non-warchief Sylvanas crimes.

It's not that convoluted. Nobody but Baine opposes her in the Horde, and we have Mr. Forgivness as Alliance leader.

Also Saurfang is just as stupid. Like whats the point of not killing our own soldiers given that we are losing and they will die anyway, when we can kill those soldiers ourselfs and take as many of enemy as we can too. I came to Horde to play as ruthless savages not fools led by archaic values and ideals. There's Alliance for that. Not that i enjoy playing saturday cartoon villains either, but hey, it's better than the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could have just aimed the blight further, god damn this whole conflict reeks for forced incompetence.