Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas is burning Teldrassil, Alleria will burn Silvermoon

Mark my words. Quel'Thalas will be sieged by the High elves, Night elves and Void elves. The Sunwell will be corrupted by Alleria to force the blood elves surrender.

Alleria is my favorite Windrunner sister. Edgier than Vereesa but slightly less homicidal than the dead one
    - Void elf joke.

Think about it. Alleria only hunted down some orcs and trolls. Not enough to be described as homicidal. Sylvanas destroyed 2 entire kingdoms. So this quote isn't accurate yet, but will be when Silvermoon will fall. Alleria's gonna reach Sylvanas level throughout the course of the expansion by mass murdering the blood elves who will maintain their allegiance to the Horde.

One day Silvermoon will stand again on the side of the Alliance. I know it.
    - Alleria's words at Stormwind embassy.

But the Alliance is where our people belong. I am more certain of that now than ever before. Stay the course, [your void elf here]. Show our comrades in the Alliance that we fight for the same cause. One day the Horde's grip on our land will be broken, and the children of Quel'Thalas will stand united once more.
    I know it.
    - Magister Umbric

And despite the years of war between our two factions, we never attacked your home. We have never even dreamed of it
    - Malfurion responding to a blood elf

The war between the Alliance and the Horde will only end when the Alliance and the Horde will be separated by the sea. And expelling the Horde from the Eastern kingdoms is a necessary step toward this goal.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Noooooooooooooope.

From a lore standpoint, there's probably less than a couple of thousand of these races combined.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

7+ Year Old Account
    I admire your faith.

I have some bad news for you though...

10+ Year Old Account
    No chance in seven hells. Unless the void completely driver her mad Alleria would never agree to butcher her people and burn Quel'thalas. What she wants is to bring them in the Alliance, Umbric expressed the same wish in BfA (obviously, this is never going to happen) not to conquer Silvermoon by force and kill countless of their kin and former friends.

Silvermoon will always be safe cause Blizzard are lazy

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn. The Alliance have the most aggrivating sense of ownership, and it's making me hate them as an entire faction.

Lordaeron? "Hurr durr, it belongs to use" All the while ignoring the fact that all the current Forsaken, minus a few here or there, are citizens of Lordaeron, and rightfully hold their lands.

Quel'thelas? "We as a minor group of Void Elves got kicked out because we didn't understand what 'no' was when it came to tapping into dangerous and uncontrollable void magic. Our home was robbed from us!" All the while ignoring the fact their banishment was justified, and any sane leader would do the same.

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no.

If Silvermoon is to be sieged, it would be by Alliance as a whole.

And Alleria had no intention of fucking up with the Sunwell. She loves her country, and wants it to be part of Alliance. She most definitely does not want it to be corrupted by the void.

You really think anyone would stand with Alleria if the plan was to corrupt the Sunwell to force a surrender, and turn it into some sort of stronghold for the Void? Nobody but the Voidlords benefits from that, and Alleria knows it. She was there when that little incident happened with the Sunwell, you know.
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-08-05 at 05:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    God damn. The Alliance have the most aggrivating sense of ownership, and it's making me hate them as an entire faction.

Lordaeron? "Hurr durr, it belongs to use" All the while ignoring the fact that all the current Forsaken, minus a few here or there, are citizens of Lordaeron, and rightfully hold their lands.

Quel'thelas? "We as a minor group of Void Elves got kicked out because we didn't understand what 'no' was when it came to tapping into dangerous and uncontrollable void magic. Our home was robbed from us!" All the while ignoring the fact their banishment was justified, and any sane leader would do the same.
    Same could be said for your jumping to the gun faction.

Deleted
    Unfortunatelly, due to the gameplay reasons, Blood Elves and Silvermoon will allways be Horde...

We need Warcraft 4 and then WoW2 to correct some of the lore for this game...

For example Blood Elves would instantly join Alliance, Forsaken woul leave the Horde for their own evil faction, Draenei would probably go Neutral, same with Nght Elves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Noooooooooooooope.

From a lore standpoint, there's probably less than a couple of thousand of these races combined.
    Actually you can cut the "couple" part. After teldrassil there is probably less than 1000 if all of them combine.

If the Alliance invades and is about to win, the blood elves should use the sunwell and its powers for a final spell to sunder the land submerging Quel'danas and much of northern Quel'thalas beneath the waves, destroying their well and kingdom and settle alongside the nightborne.

With Alleria standing at the ruins of her home in shock, since nothing worked out as she wanted.

Don't give ideas to Blizzard; That would put a definitive end to the entire debacle about updating the region. I'm sure they'd be up to something like that.

Silvermoon is safe behind outland codes that Blizzard aint gonna touch anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Silvermoon is safe behind outland codes that Blizzard aint gonna touch anytime soon.
    Since all pre-bfa expansions and the base game have been merged into a single game and there is no way anymore to get a "BC account" changing the old BC areas (and merge them into the main map) is a possible thing now.

Silvermoon seems way less....flammable ?

Give Silvermoon to the Alliance and the Exodar to the Horde.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Silvermoon seems way less....flammable ?
    Cardboard burns just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I'd rather say alliance lays siege, Jaina sails to sunwell while everyone is busy and blows it up.

In any case i'd be surprised if Exodar or Silvermoon survive BfA. Why update zones when you can delete them, and this is their best chance at doing so.

7+ Year Old Account
    People in this forum are sometime to much delusional, blindly believing in some random quotes of a mentally questionable npc and building a massive nonsene theory with no grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    The hordeboi says after just invading and committing mass genocide against the Night Elves who've lived in their forest in Kalimdor for thousands of years.