Coming back for the first time since MOP

Hey guys! I hope everybody's enjoying the pre patch and getting ready for the new expansion. I've been out of commission since MOP essentially, I leveled to like 94 in warlords then went on hiatus. Now I'm trying to get back into the game before next week and I'm not sure where to start. I know I'm way behind on the lore and what transpired in-game but my biggest question is WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PLAY? I have a Druid/DK/Hunter as of now. I have a pally, mage, and shaman that I haven't touched since WOTLK. I've been combing through class forums all day and all I'm seeing is complaining about the classes I have on hand and I'd just like some feedback as far as what some people think will be enjoyable when BFA drops. That goes for leveling as well as dungeons/raids. I appreciate all opinions! Thanks!

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well i'm leaving for the first time so probably not as up to date on what is current but DK sounds like it will remain fun and competitive, and druids are always a good choice. From what I have heard Hunters are not taking the ability pruning so well. But as mentioned I am only 60% ish on the info.

From what I've been seeing people are complaining that there are other viable options to include in a raid grp/party than a DK. I'd love to main my DK because it's been my #1 since wrath, I just don't want to waste the free boost then grind out to 120 only to find out nobody wants me in their run.