Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Reckful gets emotional speaking about 2010 Tournament Run

Watch till the end:

I used to think this guy was a complete jerk but damn I actually feel for him here. Great story.

I didn't follow pvp back then. Why/when did he get banned by blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    I didn't follow pvp back then. Why/when did he get banned by blizzard?
    Account sharing.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

I mean.. if he really wanted to play why doesn't he just create another account no?
    if he can get unbanned for account sharing by crying on stream that would be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I mean.. if he really wanted to play why doesn't he just create another account no?
    if he can get unbanned for account sharing by crying on stream that would be something.
    Sentimental value, and glad titles/mounts I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    think he wants his original Reckful account unbanned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Lifetime ban sounds a bit extreme. I know that he already been banned for it once but the last time, from what I remember a person was helping him level while he was sleeping. Still, lifetime. Damn, I think that is too long, Blizz chose to make an example out of him though. Still lots of people have used exploits and account shared since and have not received Lifetime bans. Think Blizz should let him play, tbh.

He really didnt deserve to be banned. People were getting temp bans for worse during that time. Blizzard would actually gain alot of subs just by him streaming WoW again.

If they still dont unban him this time, Ive gotta believe somebody high up at Blizzard just doesnt like him & wont allow his account to ever be recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    It has been now like 8 years? And he still crys about his account.
    In this case he cried about almost but not quite winning the arena tournament back in 2010, apparently that particular memory means alot to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    He really didnt deserve to be banned. People were getting temp bans for worse during that time. Blizzard would actually gain alot of subs just by him streaming WoW again.

If they still dont unban him this time, Ive gotta believe somebody high up at Blizzard just doesnt like him & wont allow his account to ever be recovered.
    he boosted other players to gladiator. This is no casual ye i played the account of a friend thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video is about him quitting temporarily after a tournament in Cata where many things in his life seemed to be going wrong.

If you want to know the story of his ban in MoP, here's a short summary:

He got banned in mid/late MoP for account sharing. He wanted to play EU servers because they had a much more active pvp scene, but didn't want to level. He got EU stream viewers to give him access to their accounts so he could play, and it led to many random people with 2500+ pvp ratings. He broke the rules and got banned, but it was controversial because the rule had long been unenforced. Many big name pvpers and streamers did the same thing for years, including several of the people he was queuing with on EU. Blizz chose to only ban him and they did it on Christmas day, which he saw as being targeted and personal. He has appealed the ban many times, and does not want to create a new account.

A bi-polar manic depressive cries. You alert the news, I'll call the newspapers.

I have no idea who this guy is... But it does seem kind of harsh getting banned like that. So much time and effort wasted. Aouch.

I only recently heard about this guy, but when I heard about this situation all I thought was some disgruntled Blizzard employee who was pissed he had to work on Christmas day banned this guy out of pure malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    he boosted other players to gladiator. This is no casual ye i played the account of a friend thing.
    still doesnt deserve a perma ban. 4 years is more than enough to give him 1 more chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I only recently heard about this guy
    Whaaaaat, you have some vids you need to watch, Reckful is one of the most legendary players in wow!
    Last edited by Rageadon; 2018-08-08 at 01:50 AM.

Fun to see how the heartless bad mouthing trolls in full effect on cancer MMO C
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    Whaaaaat, you have some vids you need to watch, Reckful is one of the most legendary players in wow!
    read what he said again, then PROCESS what you read and realize how you replied to something that wasn't even REMOTELY said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    Fun to see how the heartless bad mouthing trolls in full effect on cancer MMO C
    holy language barrier batman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    read what he said again, then PROCESS what you read and realize how you replied to something that wasn't even REMOTELY said.
    I did, and i edited mine so you wont get it wrong again, thanks for checking me.

Given the context that he bragged about boosting/acc play and payed acc play while sort-of mocking blizzard a few weeks ago in his own podcast with XQC makes it harder to believe he is genuine and it is just his subconcious desire to play again while he then might still act ungrateful and risk crossing the line again.

He seems like an emotional wreck and from what you read here and there can't get anything done in life besides streaming which keeps him going.