Thread: 2v2 and 3v3

Deleted

2v2 and 3v3

Hello. What class you guys advice to team up with a disc priest ? I know rogue is fotm but i dont care that. I want to know what suited best for a disc priest from prev expansion experiences.
    Also for 3v3 a disc hunter and feral could work ?

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Hello. What class you guys advice to team up with a disc priest ? I know rogue is fotm but i dont care that. I want to know what suited best for a disc priest from prev expansion experiences.
    disc is very strong. you can play rmp, warr/mage/disc, even lock/mage/disc.

Why do you even care about 2v2 and 3v3 right now? You're basically playing twinks. The game was balanced for lvl 120 with heart of azeroth traits, not level 110s with antorus gear.

Deleted
    Sry my bad its Not right now it will be in bfa when season starts. Thats why i asked experience from previous expansion, since No big changes happens in team comps , i just Not familiar with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Disc, feral, hunter works as is referred to as 'Jungle/Jungle Cleave' as for 2v2 pretty much anything works. You can play disc + mage, rogue, hunter, feral, dk, ww monk, literally all options are 2k+ viable.