Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Almost everything apart from story continuation can be done within the current game.
    Are you talking new expansions? If not, how do you think it will be funded?

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy a Diablo 3 expansion.
    I'd buy both Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 remakes.
    I'd buy Diablo 4.

Blizzard can have all my money when it comes to Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'd buy a Diablo 3 expansion.
    I'd buy both Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 remakes.
    I'd buy Diablo 4.

Blizzard can have all my money when it comes to Diablo.
    This too is my stance.

Then again, I don't even like like Diablo 3 and I have all 3 plats for the game on playstation.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedterry View Post
    She would have been 9 or 10 years old when D2 came out, 10-11 when LOD came out. I was 9-10 when Diablo 1 came out, and I played it...
    Like many who played the old Wolfenstein and Doom games, when they were at that age.
    Hell, I played Ultima 6 on my brothers C64 when I was 10. It uses a text parser where you had to write what you wanted to ask NPCs and it wasn't like modern RPGs, where you can skip the text and run from quest marker to quest marker. Also played it in English, which I just started learning in school back then... (dictionaries ftw! ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    if that is true. Why did they go into maintanance mode and hardly done jack shit to keep players in d3 if they knew something new was coming to it. Shareholders first. To make them happy they need to sell a lot of copies. You aren't selling a lot of copies to a dead game. If they knew a expansion was coming. They would do what they could to keep as many as possible playing. Instead of basically just giving up on the game like they have done

Because i imagine they didn't think it was going to take as long as they possibly do now. I've been watching their job openings on their website to see what they've been up to when im bored and if i were to guess it seems they might be re-writing a new engine for diablo which will take quite a while. Diablo 3 looked dated on release , sure they did some cool tricks with the scenes in the back and stuff but i know want the game to look good if my computer can handle it while still keeping it acessible to the people with lower end computers as well. Thats always been blizz's thing but tech has moved ahead so much recently they can do much more. Another thing as well is that diablo besides its expansions dont bring in any money for blizzard like the other games do which is more than likely another factor. Overwatch has their lootboxes , wow has sub fee and shop (cash cow), hearthstone has card packs to buy etc diablo is a one time purchase for everything they release for it.

Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    if they're just ports, that's crap.
    Nice name you got there
    github.com/qndel/Infernity
    xD
    My diablo 1 mod is called the same lol

I think that the future is bright of this game and there will always be someone who will play it