Leveling talents for WW monk in BFA

What I'm thinking:
    15 - Chi Burst
    30 - Tiger's Lust is what I'm going with, but I don't know if it's the best.
    45 - Fist of the White Tiger
    60 - Good Karma
    75 - Inner Strength
    90 - RJW because I'm guessing my group will be pulling a lot.
    100 - WDP

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm curious what others will be going with.

Oh, I'm most likely going with March and Sephuz's for my two legendaries

The Obvious - Spec for Cleave, AoE, and Burst Damage in roughly that order -> Chi Burst, Fist of the White Tiger, Rushing Jade Wind, Whirling Dragon Punch

Movement - Tiger's Lust contains a snare break that can be used on party members so its preferable. While the others give more direct mobility, there are consumables (Gunshoes, Skystep Potion, and others) that can fill mobility gaps.

More Interesting Choices - there is almost no circumstance in leveling where you'll get any use at all from Good Karma over standard Touch of Karma, but the choice between Tiger Tail Sweep and Ring of Peace is not obvious. I'd probably take Tail Sweep because with all the movement and XP consumables and toys to use my keybinds are set and I don't feel the need to have an extra button and it probably wins out if you're using Sephuz.

Less Interesting Choices - There isn't enough danger in leveling (especially in a group) for the primary effects of any of the 75 talents to be even moderately useful, so I take Diffuse Magic for its occasional ability to dispel annoying debuffs.

I'm leveling with KJ's Trinket and March of the Legion unless something changes.

Did some testing with Sephuz and I'm not impressed....speed increase is incredibly brief. Thought about buying the shoes, but for 65k I think I'll just use the speed on kill food and the thousand mobility options I have. Gonna run with KBW Trink and probably the head (The Wind Blows), just to get mobs down a bit faster. If anyone has better ideas on leggos please share

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anesmith View Post
    Did some testing with Sephuz and I'm not impressed....speed increase is incredibly brief. Thought about buying the shoes, but for 65k I think I'll just use the speed on kill food and the thousand mobility options I have. Gonna run with KBW Trink and probably the head (The Wind Blows), just to get mobs down a bit faster. If anyone has better ideas on leggos please share
    You'll replace the head with your azerite piece.

I'm gonna run sephuz and KJ trinket it seems. Will be levelling as a group of 5 so big pulls should be standard for aoe nuking

PvP talents are also more interesting since war mode is a toggle on and not "when enter pvp combat", i particularly like tiger style.

Sephuz and March of the legion rings for legendaries with golganneths and a high level hunger of the pack trinkets i have. There's lots of good trinket options to use, KJ trinket got nerfed a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    PvP talents are also more interesting since war mode is a toggle on and not "when enter pvp combat", i particularly like tiger style.

Sephuz and March of the legion rings for legendaries with golganneths and a high level hunger of the pack trinkets i have. There's lots of good trinket options to use, KJ trinket got nerfed a bunch.
    I still got time to refund my KJ trinket, should I? I could buy the March of the legion ring instead I guess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Could BFA be WOD 2.0?

Possibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually taking the LS talent that increases its radius and reduces its CD along with Sephuz to proc it more as well as the PvP trait that summons a pet when it stuns 3 or more targets. Don't really see the point of Good Karma since it still only lasts 6s and quest mobs shouldn't be hitting you hard enough to do more than 50% of your HP in 6s and RoP is basically just an escape tool at that point.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama