Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    It's easy to count how many times i have seen a quest's name spelled wrong.I will give a few examples which definitely will not be written fully or the syntaxis will be wrong - Coot "The Stranger" Albertson, Baron Ulrik von Stromhearth, Sir S. J. Erlgadin, Qatiichii.
    there is also a problem with lesser-used client-version like italian in europe. if you only know the italian name of a quest, you will have a way smaller chance of finding groups / player for your created groups. it just limits your playing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    It's easy to count how many times i have seen a quest's name spelled wrong.I will give a few examples which definitely will not be written fully or the syntaxis will be wrong - Coot "The Stranger" Albertson, Baron Ulrik von Stromhearth, Sir S. J. Erlgadin, Qatiichii.
    Having spent decades on the internet, I agree some people could not spell right if their life depended on it.

But then, you would only have to get them close enough for people to recognise.

If no one make new proper world quest addon, i'm gonna make one without using LFG API.

Because fuck Blizzard, fuck Ion and fuck those timesink world quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Remarkable. Which zone is this quest located in?

(as an afterthought, if I were Blizzard I'd have limited character names to the core English alphabet a long time ago...)
    None, I am just blind and can Not read.

Remarkable. Which zone is this quest located in?

(as an afterthought, if I were Blizzard I'd have limited character names to the core English alphabet a long time ago...)
    The second we can get Surnames you can limit the English version of the game to the English Alphabet. Otherwise you'll end up seeing more and more names that aren't names and just random gibberish like xXIllidanXx or vArthasv etc, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    The second we can get Surnames you can limit the English version of the game to the English Alphabet. Otherwise you'll end up seeing more and more names that aren't names and just random gibberish like xXIllidanXx or vArthasv etc, etc...
    I'd be fine with longer names and spaces. And we have too many variations on Illidan already, which is why I'd restrict the alphabet.

I can empirically attest this is not true. I have been able to do world quests yesterday just as on launch day. Without addons.
    Empirically with an anecdote? Purposely misudnerstanding the statement? Good science right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Empirically with an anecdote? Purposely misudnerstanding the statement? Good science right there.
    "Not possible" is refutable with a single different result.

"Not convenient" would be another thing, but that was not what you stated.

Words matter.