Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The issue I see is that it'd be a very "win more" hero.

If you're getting heroes, you're getting loot and getting more powerful. If your team falls behind, you swiftly become useless.
    This already kinda exists with Butcher. Though instead of "equipment", slain enemies drop meat.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

They tried this shit in the alpha. The heavy backlash they got from people was amazing because they don't want LoL dumb shit things in HotS.

how is this not fun ? cosmetics are absolute crap .. and useless

Deleted
    i think OP misses the point of HOTS over other MOBA's, in that you dont have to spend hundreds of hours learning item builds and there is no such thing as character progression to avoid people who play a lot just stomping on new players (well more than experienced players do already)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This already kinda exists with Butcher. Though instead of "equipment", slain enemies drop meat.
    Butcher and Alarak were the main two Heroes that came to mind, for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    If properly implemented it shouldn't be any better or worse than other Heroes that have stacking mechanics (with or without penalty on death).
    Problem is, what the OP describes is not on a per Match basis, but on a Permanent basis.

So, as a new player you would go against people who have constantly an Advantage.

On Topic:
    Advantages in Stats/Abilities, that you can earn and unlock outside the scope of a Match, doesnt go well in Match Based PVP games.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    i would love to spend real money on an epic Weapon/Gear for a specivic hero
    or a mount that gives you 15 % more gold earned ingame or chance on chest drop by killing heroes
    Basically: "I would love to Pay myself to Victory"

give it a diablo 3 touch and this game would be so much better
    Hahahaha, did you every for fun hop with another player into the Arena in Diablo 3?
    I mean, its funny for 2-3 minutes. But you cant really call that gameplay anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    how is this not fun ? cosmetics are absolute crap in my completely biased opinion .. and useless in my opinion
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Problem is, what the OP describes is not on a per Match basis, but on a Permanent basis.
    But I wasn't responding to the OP, rather to Kaleredar who posted right before me.