Best current lvling method?

I had just found out about the kara method but then also found out it had been ruined with the prepatch. So is questing good/the best or is there something better?

That isnt using one of the boosts.

Best alternative method I've heard is pet battles in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Best alternative method I've heard is pet battles in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms
    Only if you can find a quiet time or an empty shard. It's constantly being farmed atm on my realm/shard and if you can't do it constantly (without waiting too long for respawns) it doesn't work out that much faster than regular levelling through quests.

Normal questing without heirlooms. Makes it more rewarding. ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    That is the most fun one, but not the one OP asked for. OP asked for the boring, mind numbing super speed method. Which doesn't exist.

I recently level in bgs 1-110 takes about 3 days of /played. Not sure if you consider it fast or not but for me its more fun, you also get to farm honor for your account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I recently level in bgs 1-110 takes about 3 days of /played. Not sure if you consider it fast or not but for me its more fun, you also get to farm honor for your account.
    I stay in BG queues for hours while leveling but it never pops

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    no

10 char limit
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Joker of Muerte View Post
    I had just found out about the kara method but then also found out it had been ruined with the prepatch. So is questing good/the best or is there something better?

That isnt using one of the boosts.
    Was probably my guide you saw. I'm working on a new one, but so far it appears that the "fastest" is to just slap on as many heirlooms as you have, enchant them, grab food/flask buffs when you can, DMF exp buff, and quest with War Mode on.

Spamming dungeons might be faster with a pre-made group. But good luck with the LFD crowd.

Same goes for Battlegrounds. Exp is supposedly very high for a win, but good luck with randoms.

Pet battles are also quick, but I personally can't stand it.

Blizzard REALLY needs to revamp the entire leveling philosophy from the ground up. Heirlooms need a rework. Scaling is still a little off in many places. The timeline is a trainwreck. The levels you acquire talents and abilities are off. Progress through zones only makes sense within individual level brackets.

For me it’s BGs withth questing between queues. You get a bunch of honor and experience and it’s fun, not as repetitive and actually engaging

Deleted
    i did from 20 to 70 in 25 hours /played with my void elf playing bgs and doing some quest while in queue, usually the queues doesnt take more than 5 minutes,

Just quest as fast as you can

Picking the zones that you enjoy questing in the most and letting yourself get immersed. Time played isn't generally the issue, it's how long it feels like you've been playing.

That and I'd bring glider kits (good escape mechanism from combat and for flying around pre-60), gunshoes (amazing speed boost before your epic mount), and the heirloom neck that gives you an extra sprint.

If you simply need an alt for the sake of having one on horde/alliance side for a piece of content like unlocking an allied race, go for a demon hunter, they're pretty fun.

If you're just interested in seeing the class-specific content but aren't interested in the class itself gameplay-wise, Nobbel87's youtube channel has videos on all of them.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-08-09 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    I stay in BG queues for hours while leveling but it never pops
    Really? I literally just leveled LF Dreanei 20-110 last week in bgs, with queues never taking more than 5 minutes and this week I was leveling Horde rogue and the queues were about the same (1-75 lvl). I'm playing in Europe, maybe that's the reason.

Monks level the fastest if you really want to get there quickly.