Deleted

Mage tower boosting - appereance removed or not ?

Can someone who got banned because of mage tower boost tell me if he got appearance removed after unban ?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage tower boost? LOL that is another level of bad. Didn't know players sucked that bad.

Was wondering the same. Mines gets lifted today guess I'll find out. And ignore mr badass here hell probably say he 1 shot all 36 towers. Not all of us have 8 hrs a day to dedicated to each class and wanting other appearances.
    Also I doubt theyll take it away because I was told by a gm they have no way to check or verify if we have them or not
    Last edited by Kaldori; 2018-08-09 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Mage tower boost? LOL that is another level of bad. Didn't know players sucked that bad.
    Plenty of people paid money for it. A guy asked me to do the Feral mage tower one of the first times the tower was up for like 20 dollars(I didn't do it cos it's just not worth the risk of potentially losing my account). It is pretty sad, though. People pay real money for a lot of pretty stupid stuff.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I would bet on anything you obtained through methods against the TOS being removed from your account if you get caught, that's standard operating procedure for Blizzard.

Deleted
    I played on friend account all dpsers and he played on mine all healers...he didnt get ban but i did LUL

Quote Originally Posted by versace2861 View Post
    I played on friend account all dpsers and he played on mine all healers...he didnt get ban but i did LUL
    When is your ban lift?

I doubt they take it away. Had a buddy get banned a few months ago because he used a 3rd party to get a Vicious Saddle and he still had the mount when he came back. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. I hope you stay banned forever.

You should have gone over to each others place and play on the machine account is normally played on. Ban for lazyness I suppose ;p

WTF I did all mage towers and I'm a terrible casual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldori View Post
    Was wondering the same. Mines gets lifted today guess I'll find out. And ignore mr badass here hell probably say he 1 shot all 36 towers. Not all of us have 8 hrs a day to dedicated to each class and wanting other appearances.
    Also I doubt theyll take it away because I was told by a gm they have no way to check or verify if we have them or not
    Oh the excuses for being bad have no limits.

I got 36/36 and one shotted a few of them, guess I'm your god.

Deleted
    Good. I hope you stay banned forever.
    Yea yea we get it, you don't like it and that's fine. No need to keep posting to show how much you hate it though.

I also don't get how people needed help for the mage tower but just bashing people to show how much better you are is kinda sad too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Yea yea we get it, you don't like it and that's fine. No need to keep posting to show how much you hate it though.

I also don't get how people needed help for the mage tower but just bashing people to show how much better you are is kinda sad too.
    I don’t like cheaters. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t like cheaters. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
    how is a barter trade for services rendered in exchange for covering your weakness over theirs 'cheating' the only thing that was wrong in this persons case was that he had someone play on his account from a remote location so it was traceable by blizzard, and due to blizzards account policy it is against the rules to do so, but he certainly did not 'cheat' in my eyes.

i completed the 'mage' mage tower challenges for frost/fire when they were just released, couldn't do arcane cos i didn't have the legendaries for it at the time (or rather it would have taken an inordinate number of tries with the gear i had and some luck to pull off), and i did all of the 'DK' mage tower challenges on my own, but i haven't healed properly in almost 3 expansions, so if a friend offered to do it for me in exchange for doing the same back while not getting into the same predicament as the person you are arguing with, i would certainly not hesitate to do so and i'm sure there are many others who share this viewpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Threads that discuss or are concerned with breaking the WoW EULA/ToS are not permitted. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead