Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pokemon Go Friend

So for those who are not aware Pokemon Go got updated (yes some people still play this or use it as an exercise tool lol). With the new update you can now add friends and send them gifts you get from poke stops as well as receive them. Also while within range of a friend you can finally trade Pokemon now. Now if you have no friends I figured this would be a good place to post your trainer code to make some new friends. Click your portrait scroll right to find your trainer code and to add friends. Lastly Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee will be compatible with Pokemon Go allowing you to transfer whatever you've caught into the upcoming Nintendo Switch titles (according to the E3 press release).

Pokémon GO Trading & Friends Additional Information: There's 4 Friendship Levels in Pokémon GO: - Good Friend, Great Friend, Ultra Friend & Best Friend - In Pokémon GO higher Friendship Levels will Increase the Premiere Balls gained from Raid Battles - Higher Friendship Levels in Pokémon GO will reduce the Stardust cost for a trade - You need a Friend code to Trade in Pokémon GO and add a Friend in Pokémon GO to your Friend List - All Pokémon can be traded in Pokémon GO Except for Mythical Pokémon (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc.) - You can GIFT Special Alolan 7 KM Eggs that will contain a Alolan Egg that hatches Alolan Pokémon

Note: I looked to see if a thread like this existed and did not see anything. So if one does exist or something similar forgive my spam mods.

Add me as well 0793 1062 6728
    Last edited by Keyboardjenkins; 2018-06-24 at 12:52 PM.

I haven't played Pokemon Go before but I'm interested in Let's Go, so i'll download it now. Friend code incoming.

Yah im hoping they are as awesome as they look and not some shell

I may not play it all that much but my trainer code is: 1783 5480 2506.

Does Pokemon Go use much data? Don't want to waste too much!
    Last edited by Netherling; 2018-06-24 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    I may not play it all that much but my trainer code is: 1783 5480 2506.

Does Pokemon Go use much data? Don't want to waste too much!
    Sadly Pokemon Go is not data friendly. However free WiFi is all over the place and most poke stops are in populated places that may have free WiFi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboardjenkins View Post
    Sadly Pokemon Go is not data friendly. However free WiFi is all over the place and most poke stops are in populated places that may have free WiFi
    Really? Back when it was launched and I played it quite hardcorely for the first few weeks, the app was using around 30mb of data a day, which is not much at all.
    Battery span, on the other hand...

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess i'll throw mine in here 4942 8775 3036.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Really? Back when it was launched and I played it quite hardcorely for the first few weeks, the app was using around 30mb of data a day, which is not much at all.
    Battery span, on the other hand...
    It definitely drains the battery that much I remember, however I have an unlimited plan now so I could be wrong whether or not it drains the data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboardjenkins View Post
    It definitely drains the battery that much I remember, however I have an unlimited plan now so I could be wrong whether or not it drains the data plan.
    the battery drain is high, the data is nothing i've not managed to use 2gig in a month and probably clocked up 40-50 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    the battery drain is high, the data is nothing i've not managed to use 2gig in a month and probably clocked up 40-50 hours.
    Well there you go Netherling the people have spoken. Pokemon Go is not a data whore just a battery whore lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Since i posted this i've gotten about 15 friends and have received gifts from almost all of them. The gifts for those wondering range from 4-10 pokeballs of all types revives/potions/berries and eggs. So basically everything you can get from a poke stop lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    kinda neat it shows what pokestop the gift box came from.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Yah i thought that was cool too. half the one's Ive got so far are in another language

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess I can write mine too. 1112 1835 7088

EDIT: Just to point out for any new people that are adding me. I am not that active, so it might take a while before you get gifts from me, especially since I don't spin enough stops to get a gift for everyone on my list for when I do play.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2018-11-03 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    And ill leave mine too.

Im from portugal, and im looking for that area specific pokemon! I dont want to go to australia to get a damn kangaskan =)

fc: 4884 8323 9803

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnar View Post
    And ill leave mine too.

Im from portugal, and im looking for that area specific pokemon! I dont want to go to australia to get a damn kangaskan =)

fc: 4884 8323 9803
    If you need a tauros I have one I could trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Guess I can write mine too. 1112 1835 7088
    Just got a 7K egg from the gift you sent me first time ive seen a 7K.

10+ Year Old Account
    noticed your thread before going for a walk, managed to add you but haven't managed to post until getting home. Nice idea.

FC:
    4339 0574 0008
    and
    8580 8971 6730
    both from Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Added everyone in this thread to my friends list!

Also, thanks for the info about the data everyone and the gifts I've received ^^

Deleted
    Thanks for all the first requests! So far, i accepted all!

So, lets start talking trades. Can we at the beggining trade region specific pokemon, or pokemon we dont have on our pokedex?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Just got a 7K egg from the gift you sent me first time ive seen a 7K.
    7Ks are new, they have alolan pokemon in them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here play Pokemon Duel as well?